Regular Contributor

My daughter just had a baby girl. She lives in Colorado and I live in New Jersey.  Unfortunately, due to Covid I will not travel to Colorado.  I have spoken to her over the phone and she and the baby are doing well.  I want to send a basket or something over to her in Colorado. Anybody have any suggestions of a good website to order from. Any suggestions on what kind of basket to give. I have already venmo them money so they can have a nice dinner for several days and not have to worry about cooking. Any recommendations will be appreciated. Thank you.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Daughter Had A Baby Girl

Congratulations.  Does she have a good baby monitor?  This a must.

Regular Contributor

Yes, she has a baby monitor and a lot of essentials. In December, we had a virtual baby shower so she received a lot of the basics.

Respected Contributor

Congratulations. 

Since she already has what she needs for the baby, how about a basket of things for her.  Maybe some Philosophy?  Something she can do to relax while hubby watches the baby for a bit.

Frequent Contributor

I always give Disney stock (one share.com). Or you might find a beautiful handknit sweater/hat set, or an outstanding embroidered dress that could become a family heirloom. 

congratulations!  Granddaughters are the best!  

Respected Contributor

Is the gift basket just for her or for the family?  If for the family, how about one of those reeady made meals services so she doesn't have to worry about getting dinner on the table.  Or Wolferman's, I use them a lot.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Congratulations @joann1218 !! 

when my Grands were born I got them a personalized Lenox First Christmas ornament and

spa items for new Mommy.

ButcherBox has nice gift boxes

Valued Contributor

@joann1218  Blessings to your new grand baby. Heart

Regular Contributor

Thank you all for your best wishes and great gift ideas.