Respected Contributor

Cutest kid tee-shirt seen lately

[ Edited ]

Cracked up laughing as I was leaving the gym recently and saw a Mom trying to round up her rambunctious little guy who was romping in the grass.

On the back of his shirt, it said....

LITTLE DUDE

BIG PROBLEM

Respected Contributor

Re: Cutest kid tee-shirt seen lately

I could have used that shirt for my son many years ago. Today he is the best guy ever. Along with my other one who was the opposite of his brother.

Respected Contributor

@Catiele

My experience with two boys seems to have been the same as yours.  Gotta love their energy and how far they have come since childhood!

Respected Contributor

When my guy was little my mom gave him a tee that said "Kid for Rent, Cheap".  It was soooo true.

Esteemed Contributor

"My Grandpa Rides a Harley"

sadly not one small enough for 3 month old, or big enough for the 8 year old.  so no one got it

Regular Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

Cracked up laughing as I was leaving the gym recently and saw a Mom trying to round up her rambunctious little guy who was romping in the grass.

On the back of his shirt, it said....

LITTLE DUDE

BIG PROBLEM

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Valued Contributor

Kind of along the same line.....I attended a baby shower last weekend and purchased several gifts from the mom-to-be’s registry, but when I was on Amazon and saw a newborn onesie that read “I heard you were expecting me” I had to order it. So cute❣️

Super Contributor

I know you're talking about kid's shirts but chuckled when I saw an older man in a deptment store, where I was shopping, wearing a t-shirt that read:

Social Media Used to Mean

Playing Outside

Respected Contributor

Mine is a card from DH for my birthday. On the cover is an old fashioned little girl with a large watering can watering flowers. She is muddy with a cute smile. Inside says  I’m so excited about your birthday that I wet my plants. It’s a keeper and I will keep it out all Summer.