Trusted Contributor

With Mother's Day approaching, I always feel this sense of dread. It's been 22 years since I lost my son and it never gets any easier. It used to hit me like an ocean wave and pull me under. Now I know it is just another day and I will get through it. Also, I am one day closer to seeing him again.

I just want to reach out to those of you who have also experienced this loss in your life and send you a virtual "hug". HeartHeart 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Heart

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal    A hug back to you.  I lost mine in 2006, my only child.  I no longer feel like a mother so it will just be another day. 

I lost my mom in 2003 and always miss her so much on Mother's Day.  I used to make a tour of the local nurseries and buy her the most beautiful hanging basket of flowers I could find.  I miss doing that. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Hugs to All Of us Mother's who have lost thier children and Mom's

I have lost both of my son's both while serving in the military. It will 18 1/2  years since we lost our youngest son and 1 1/2 years since we lost our oldest son. I miss my son's so much

My husband tries his best to make it a special day for me. But he knows

Trying my best to stay strong and remember the good times. They are in my heart forever

Trusted Contributor

@Sapphiregal  My heart goes out to you and all Moms that have endured such a painful loss.  

Blessings and hugs,

~LdyBugz

Esteemed Contributor

@BostonMommy wrote:

I have lost both of my son's both while serving in the military. It will 18 1/2  years since we lost our youngest son and 1 1/2 years since we lost our oldest son. I miss my son's so much

Trying my best to stay strong and remember the good times. They are in my heart forever

so very sorry.........

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sapphiregal    A hug back to you.  I lost mine in 2006, my only child.  I no longer feel like a mother so it will just be another day. 

I lost my mom in 2003 and always miss her so much on Mother's Day.  I used to make a tour of the local nurseries and buy her the most beautiful hanging basket of flowers I could find.  I miss doing that. 

@Kachina624 

You will always be a mother. So very sorry for your loss.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Trusted Contributor

@BostonMommy wrote:

@BostonMommy 

How tragic for you. I am truly sorry. And, yes, they are in your heart FOREVER.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@BostonMommy wrote:

so very sorry.........

Thank you, I debated whether to share or not. It's hard.