Super Contributor

Has any of your Friday jewerlry shipped?  

Trusted Contributor
@vickybliss

Not yet! I have eight pieces In Progress
Esteemed Contributor

Still In Progress. Frustrating!

Highlighted
Contributor

All 8 of mine started shipping 29-Mar with estimated delivery by 03-Apr.  Just for note, I ordered all 8 in one order and very early in the morning of 26-Mar, like 1AM.

Respected Contributor

@DizMcTiz wrote:

All 8 of mine started shipping 29-Mar with estimated delivery by 03-Apr.  Just for note, I ordered all 8 in one order and very early in the morning of 26-Mar, like 1AM.

They all say in progress, to ship estimated delivery Apr 3 rd.Should be on their way by now.?

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the Pave Star Cuff bracelets in Silver and Gold very early in the morning. The Gold one has now reverted to Back Order. Guess I'll never get it.  All other items are still showing in process.

Contributor

Re: still at process

[ Edited ]

@HLP 

I have tracking numbers for all 8, so they have started to ship for me.  I would guess that there was a huge influx of orders, so it will just take time to get to every one.  I sort of feel like that there were other "mistakes" out there at that time, not just with Linea jewelry.

I also noticed now that I have 8 different tracking numbers so apparently each item is getting shipped individiually.  Probably being put in those bubble wrap envelopes.

Respected Contributor

@DizMcTiz wrote:

@HLP 

I have tracking numbers for all 8, so they have started to ship for me.  I would guess that there was a huge influx of orders, so it will just take time to get to every one.  I sort of feel like that there were other "mistakes" out there at that time, not just with Linea jewelry.

Good for you, I keep thinking they are going to say backorder or sellout. I would never have ordered mine at the original price, but I have paid the original price, then saw them sell for cheaper. I hope we all get our orders, as I said before, I have spent alot of money on this jewelry, so we deserve a break. Glad for you.

Frequent Contributor

All eight are still in process, in the past the jewelry company has shipped all of mine in separate boxes.  Let's all keep the faith we get our last items.

Respected Contributor

I agree with DizMc Tiz. When everyone heard of the pricing mistake I'm sure many orders were placed, and probably more than were expected. I've always had luck with my jewelry deliveries so they still have  few days.