Respected Contributor

@silver fox The Gray 3 Strand Necklace is Available!

Trusted Contributor

Re: @silver fox The Gray 3 Strand Necklace is Available!

[ Edited ]

I noticed the price has increased a couple of dollars to $76.03.  If you ordered it before and it was backordered/cancelled, and you are going to reorder, call for the previous price.  Every little bit helps to buy more Linea!

Frequent Contributor

I ordered both necklaces and the bracelet set in Bisque.  Hopefully the third time is charm.  If it does go to backorder, I will cancel as I am not going to in process to backorder and in process agai.  If that happens then I will be done with Linea jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

I was just about to post, but @Seka beat me to it!  The fez is also available, but only the grey and the plum, not the caramel.  The 3-strand available in all colors.  I made some purchases!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe  The Caramel Fez is now available.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Seka !

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Seka for the heads up,it's so nice of you to remember me !    I ordered it two days ago and also ordered the Fez Necklace, which after being "In Process" for two day is now on "Backorder"  even though if I go into order it, it says it's "In Stock". Here I go again !   I just hope It dosn't end up being a repeat of last time with it ending up being cancelled.  Fingers crossed.  

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe Thank you so much, good to know  I am calling CS post haste !!!!  I think I will also ask them about the Fez necklace going into "Backorder" at the same time !

Esteemed Contributor

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe Thank you so much, good to know  I am calling CS post haste !!!!  I think I will also ask them about the Fez necklace going into "Backorder" at the same time !

Mine shipped yesterday.  Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

Mine shipped yesterday.  Good luck!

@NYCLatinaMe Mine shipped today and the Fez necklace is now back  "In Process" . I can't wait to receive them!