Super Contributor

royal blue pieces at JJill close to sapphire color

While, it is no substitution for Louis's collection, I was at J Jill this evening and they have a bunch of royal blue tops and maxi dresses that are close to Louis's sapphire blue.  I purchased a maxi dress that goes well with the sapphire Jac's garden scarf.   I had not been in J Jill in years, and I was pleasantly surprised.  If you look on the company's website, under the "wearable" collection, you will see these items. These "wearable" clothes are a little more tailored  (and business casual workplace appropriate) than the traditional J Jill line in my opinion.  If you spend $150, you will get $50 off.   Just thought I would pass along . . .

Respected Contributor

Re: royal blue pieces at JJill close to sapphire color

@GoodyShoes - Thank you for the information.  I have avoided JJill for years, because they typically make clothing in pale or pastel colors that look beautiful on blondes, but not on me. Royal blue sounds promising, and I will have to go and check it out online, at least.  

Contributor

Re: royal blue pieces at JJill close to sapphire color

I also discovered that Land's End color Rich Saddle is an exact match for WK color Caramel.  I ended up buying the short, long, and no sleeves t-shirts in that color.