Super Contributor

refreshing A288390 -- anyone?

[ Edited ]

A288390 ! Just got my 4th Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Regular Pebble Crepe Boatneck Tunic, after discovering and stalking the persimmon. Have black, melot and dark teal. Might someday get dark khaki and even almond or hibiscus.

As a 5'6" XL to 1X, this top is a godsend! I finally have a top WITH SLEEVES that accomodates my large tummy and looks polished.

At present there's no matching pant in stock that works for me, but I'll keep looking. It seems this fabric is a Louis standard?

My wish? That Louis would offer this in shades of pine green and slate (with a hint of blue) and extend the length to make it a dress. Maybe folks have posted similar thoughts in prior threads? I don't know - happy to share about my new color acquistion and general joy in this top!

Respected Contributor

Re: refreshing A288390 -- anyone?

There are some crops on Clearnce in Pebble Crepe. A288391. I wear my tops over the Ponte Crops and Capris.  Fabrics don't have to match at all.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

@Mirren he said on his blog that there won't be any new colors & it will not be re-ordered.  So looks like what is there now will be it.

Super Contributor

@tipsy wrote:

@Mirren he said on his blog that there won't be any new colors & it will not be re-ordered.  So looks like what is there now will be it.

THANKS for this update. No new colors I can handle, but no reorders makes me cry. It's such a classic!

Super Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

There are some crops on Clearnce in Pebble Crepe. A288391. I wear my tops over the Ponte Crops and Capris.  Fabrics don't have to match at all.

Thanks for the heads up. You are too kind!

Respected Contributor

If you like it that much, I'd order some back ups to put away in case you need a fresh one. I do that with some things.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

If you like it that much, I'd order some back ups to put away in case you need a fresh one. I do that with some things.

Noted, Sheesh. I might go for another black one.