Honored Contributor

@rochelleS. Thanks, but I really have no use for a blazer, although I bet the pink is gorgeous.  Yes, my timing was off.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 

I appreciate your not having an interest in the blazer. I didn't express myself adequately when I mentioned it. I wanted to share what a  beautiful  color the Vivid Pink (blazer) is in person and to also let you know the WK Polo is not an exact match. It is tonal and a tad darker, yet still very pretty...and imo, a happy color. If you visit Louis' site you'll be able to see the slight color difference in his posted Polo video. ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @Marlyn1 from your lips to QVC's ears... It's been 😭😭😭 for me.  I'll keep checking.

Valued Contributor

I just went to the Polo page, only larger Alabaster showing (3:33PM PSD) and the pop-up came in and said 207 shoppers have added this to their cart today—it's moving fast..  I wonder if that means 207 ladies have purchased today? or 207 have it in their cart! HUMMMMHM.

Super Contributor

Re: "The Polo Story"

[ Edited ]

@KKWA wrote:

I just went to the Polo page, only larger Alabaster showing (3:33PM PSD) and the pop-up came in and said 207 shoppers have added this to their cart today—it's moving fast..  I wonder if that means 207 ladies have purchased today? or 207 have it in their cart! HUMMMMHM.

That means that they only loaded 210+ peices. There has to be more to come; don't know if they wait until midnight to show what they loaded today

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @Marlyn1 .  I checked online last night and this morning and missed my size. 
I'm glad there are more and will stalk .  

Contributor
Ladies
Do not lose hope yet! Keep checking, they did not load all, so I think that is why it wasn’t in the show. Hopefully by midnight it will all appear.
Good luck to all
Sarah
Honored Contributor

@KKWA wrote:

.....so I woke up at 7AM Pacific coast, to find out Navy is all gone, and only larger size in Pink and Alabaster.  It is now 11:30 PST, I've been stalking, for Navy and Pink, no change. Where do we think we are?  I'd like to know, did anyone get a Navy Polo?

@KKWA 

I ordered the navy and the pink this morning.