Respected Contributor

Re: "Jac's Garden" blouse by Linea; who owns and how do you like it. I was thinking of bu

Clarika, you can always wear the Jac's Garden turquoise scarf on the whit foloral blouse. They look great together, and you can wear the scarf with so many things.

Regular Contributor

Re: "Jac's Garden" blouse by Linea; who owns and how do you like it. I was thinking of bu

@Marlyn1  thank you for that idea - never thought about that.!

Valued Contributor

I bought the ivory and was so impressed that I went back and got the black too.  This is a gorgeously made blouse that is very flattering on the body.  The colors and print are sophisticated yet whimsical.  I highly recommend it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the black one yesterday. I think it's beautiful. Love the length because I'm tall.

The flowers are beautifully done, so realistic. I bought in it memory of my Mom, she loved pansies. Butterflies were special to us too, and there are a few butterflies in the print.

Bought my usual size medium. It is not a fitted blouse. I could probably wear a small if it wasn't for the sleeves. I do not have thin upper arms.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Contributor

I have this in all four colors after adding one by one. I’ve worn all several times. I love flowers and the material is perfect for the south. It is a perfect length for me at 5’7” in my usual medium. It is flowing which allows a little breeze during warmer days. I like long sleeves year round to protect me from the sun. I’m delighted that I have them now that our wonderful Louis will no longer be at QVC.