Super Contributor

Well I ordered all three cardigans and two crepe dresses in pink and black. My only concern is the cardis are rather short in length and so is the dresses but I'm thinking maybe could be used as a tunic. 

Regular Contributor

I did that last year or was it the year before with one of the v-neck t-shirt dresses.  One dress was just too short but I liked it so much I had some cut off the bottom to make a tunic.  It was in the olive color and it turned out great!  The crepe dress is a different profile and I considered it for tunic but I was able to order the alabaster tunic with the matching pants so I figured I'm pretty set for that color. 

If you decide to go for it, I hope it works!

Regular Contributor

I picked up the moss crepe tops in all three colors and the pants in black and slate blue.  I had all three in the cart but since I was able to order the alabaster pants, I wasn't sure I'd need the light khaki pants too.  For years I've been alergic to anything below the waist that wasn't black or navy and I guess I'm still working to get over that. 

Earlier I ordered the carnation and spearment tunics.  They are such pure and lovely pastel colors. 

Respected Contributor

So happy to order my Pink and Black Cardigans!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Re: ordered my cardigans

[ Edited ]

I ordered all three cardigans also.  

I also ordered the Moss Crepe top in Light Khaki as well as a pink sweater with navy blue lace.  

Super Contributor

The Pink cardigan for me.