Esteemed Contributor

Re: order deliveries

[ Edited ]

This is terribly unacceptable...Qvc use to send an email or letter if there was a delay in delivery years ago.

The 2 lace jackets I ordered on the 13th were delivered today so I should see them when I get home this evening but I still have a few other items still processing, at this point I don't expect these items until April.

I don't see any other current threads about delivery delays from other designers?

Trusted Contributor

I just received an email from QVC stating my delivery for Louis’ blouse has been delayed until April 2. 

Respected Contributor

I inquired this morning about the long process time for the two embroidered blouses. QVC said they would be delivered by April 2 also.  I am disappointed as I was excited to receive the blouses.

Respected Contributor

I am also awaiting striped embroidered blouse still in process - ordered day of show -  so maybe mine will arrive by April 2nd too.  Also have D&C orders in process for 6 days plus Logo items still not arrived so it is not just Linea.

What about this for an idea when items in process for over 5 days - as mine above are - we should be given opportunity to cancel order as if item needed for special occasion - or for travel -  you would have to go and purchase elsewhere without then having expense of returning original item when eventually it arrives and maybe not needed.

I know problems occur, and understand, but no information is ever forthcoming to us the customers just ‘in process’ which gets very frustrating and disappointing.  Just my viewpoint.

Regular Contributor

I too am waiting on several orders from Linea and other brands.  The lace jacket, tank and embroidered shirt were all ordered on 3/20.  The email I just received on two of the orders indicated I should receive by April 2nd.  There was no explanation just the standard “we are sorry for the delay”.

It appears the issue is with an east coast warehouse since I am receiving orders in So CA from the Ontario warehouse timely.

Respected Contributor

@Sassealassea  Good you received an e mail to date I have  not heard anything about all my orders but maybe they are now sending them out.

Trusted Contributor
Looks like my blouse shipped, so I should get it in a couple of days. Still pretty much within their stated timeframe of 10 business days. Not a big deal. Luckily I have plenty to wear😉
Honored Contributor

My lace jackets & ivory lace set have shipped!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

Both of my Linea orders placed on 3/20/19 have been delayed u til April 2nd according to an e mail sent today.

I'm wondering if it's just Linea ?

Respected Contributor

I received the email - my Blouse will be ‘delivered’ by April 2 - it’s still ‘In Process.’