Contributor

I too have had delays on my Linea items . I am so glad i listened to the Ladies and instead of eaiting for an exchange on my lace pant i reordered while they were still in stock ,they are almost here and my return hasn't showed as received yet??Whe i am at my Brothers on the east coast to visit if i order anything i get in a few days to a week ,but living in Az its more than that?

Frequent Contributor

I called CS yesterday and the representative told me the delay was due to a

problem at the Florence SC distribution center.He wasn't sure what the

problem was. I have orders that have been in process since 3/13. I live on the

west coast. Don't know if this helps but wanted you to know what I was told.

Good luck.

Contributor

Thank you Diane228 for that info Here is hoping i get them soon

Respected Contributor

I ordered the two blouses with the embroidered front.  They are still in process. Usually QVC is so fast at sending out merchandise

Valued Contributor

I'm annoyed that I paid the premium price for 2 day shipping, but it will be five days when I receive the embroidered blouse. They didn't ship it until the expected delivery date.  Clearly paying extra for shipping was a big mistake on my part.

Respected Contributor

@JGalt wrote:

I'm annoyed that I paid the premium price for 2 day shipping, but it will be five days when I receive the embroidered blouse. They didn't ship it until the expected delivery date.  Clearly paying extra for shipping was a big mistake on my part.

Call CS and get a credit!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

@diane228 The rep spun a good story, but i think he was just giving an excuse for the slow delivery.  Shipping lately has been extremely slow across the board.  My blouse is still in process yet the EDD was today.  I also have items being shipped from elsewhere that have been in process even longer.  The problem is across the board not just SC.

Honored Contributor

It’s day 5 since I reordered the correct sized lace jackets & the ivory set (jacket, tank & pants) & their EDD is in 2 days.

Shipping has also jumped to $3.50 on most items — not happy that the cost has increased & we still have ordered items ‘in process’ waiting to ship after almost 5 days.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

It’s day 5 since I reordered the correct sized lace jackets & the ivory set (jacket, tank & pants) & their EDD is in 2 days.

Shipping has also jumped to $3.50 on most items — not happy that the cost has increased & we still have ordered items ‘in process’ waiting to ship after almost 5 days.

I ordered the white appliqued shirt on the 20th, & it's still in process as well. It does make you wonder what is going on in those warehouses. I could have hitchhiked to the QVC warehouse from which my clothes are usually sent & back again in less time than this is taking. At least the verdegris Egyptian necklace ordered on the 19th was sent today. That I was worried about as it's now on WL.

Contributor

i'm wondering if ? since its the linea line having the slow deliveries that QVC is taking orders before stock arrives i seem to receive my other lines in a timely manner! Just wondering?