Respected Contributor

Has anyone gotten ANYTHING from the last shows? I haven't. This is really inexcusable, and so unprofessional. No other company that I have delt with ships like this. I've gotten better shipping from overseas!

Valued Contributor

I received a robo type phone call that said my orders from 3/20 will be delivered on 4/2, next Tuesday. Today the orders are still in process. When I mentioned this shipping issue over a week ago for orders on 3/11, I was accused of asking for "special treatment" for the Linea Ladies from someone who is apparantly not a Linea Lady.  Not asking for any special treatment, I just want my orders delivered in a timely manner.

Regular Contributor

@hot shopper 

The delayed shipping issue is not specific to just Linea.  I received another email about a different brand for an item delayed as well.  

Frequent Contributor

I received the same delay emails today for 4 items from the show.  But I also called today because I returned some jewelry items that QVC received on 3/14, and I have yet to receive refunds.  The CS rep told me that the delay in refunds is tied to the same warehouse problem!  ugh!

Valued Contributor
Thanks for the info ladies. What a mess. Wonder how many calls have been pouring in to customer service.
Honored Contributor

Today I received an email informing me that my order from 3/20 will not be delivered today (as promised) but, instead, on 4/2. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the Barefoot Dreams weekly special yesterday and it shipped today! I could hardly believe my eyes, I was truly stunned. Hopefully, this is an indication that this shipping mess is starting to get back on track. My prior Linea items are still in process though and it would be great to see some movement in the very near future. This surprising ray of shipping sunshine is encouraging though.

Respected Contributor

i purchased the Linea embroidered blouses in both white as well as blue/white striped. QVC has informed me that they have shipped.

Respected Contributor

Dear Culebra, mine are still in process. Please review once you receive them. I would appreciate it.

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1 

I am happy to review them for you.  They shipped UPS so I might receive in a couple of days.