Contributor

This is slow, even by QVC standards.  Embroidered blouse ordered early 3/20/19 remains in progress evening of 3/25/19.  No explanation from CS.  So if things linger in process so long, why is it impossible to cancel orders even a few hours after placing the order??

Respected Contributor

What is going on with QVC shipping.  I purchased the two Linea shirts with embroidery on the front - both the white as well as the blue/white stripe.   I purchased them prior to Louis's show at 8:00 a.m. cst last week. They have been in process for almost 6 days tomorrow.  This is really slow shipping.  Is something going on with QVC that I do not know about. 

Respected Contributor

Not one item I ordered from the Linea shows has shipped. I have items "in process" since 3/19. 

In an age of free and fast shipping, QVC is in the dark ages. This is ridiculous.

Regular Contributor

They can deliver goods if they feel like it. The Big Deal Linea botanical print top and scarf landed on my doorstep in 3 days with regular shipping. Early on the 20th, I ordered the embroidered shirt in both colors, and indigo crops. I called CS today and heard what everyone heard, warehouse problems beyond our control causing delays up to 5 days, or something of that ilk. As the 6th day draws to a close, my order remains in limbo. Maybe they had to slow the shipping down to justify the price hike?

Trusted Contributor

When I spoke with CS today, to inquire about an order I placed on 3/11 that I still don't have. They said they'll re-ship. 

So add another week to my 3/11 order. 

I have several orders from 3/20. They told me that they hoped to have the shipping delay resolved by 3/28.

It's only Linea fashion orders that have that problem in my order history. I ordered some Skechers that shipped out right away, as well as a pair of Franco Sarto shoes. All my Linea jewelry, ordered after 3//11, arrived as usual.

Contributor

i sent back a pair of lace pants for an exchange and still not showing returned PS i used their return label  So glad i listened to the Linea ladies and ordered on my own and have received the next size up ,only problem is i have to eat the postage!

Frequent Contributor

This is really ridiculous. A week ago, I called CS on another Linea order dismally stuck “in process”; got the “sorry, we’re having delays in shipping”, and was given a $10 credit (the shipping costs essentially for the three items) when I continued to express my displeasure. Interestingly, the credit was not refunded to my Q card, but available “on my account” when I next ordered my embroidered shirt. A head’s up for all, since that is the first time it occurred for me that way. Didn’t complain this time, but expected “adjustments” to be made to the original method of payment. 

Respected Contributor

I am getting tired of the waiting for my new blouses.  What is the issue? Even for QVC this is ridiculous? 

Respected Contributor

Believe me, I'm no "techie" but because this is so widespread, this is starting to sound like a software glitch in their ordering fulfillment process. If it were human error, one would think it would have been fixed faster that this. I have always been utterly unimpressed with the Q's IT capability (or lack thereof). They need to clean house in their IT department and get a CIO (Chief Information Officer) that knows what she/he is doing!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Re: order deliveries

[ Edited ]

Spoke with C/S today as my replacement lace jackets due to me originally ordering incorrect size was supposed to have an EDD of tomorrow

Got the same story everyone received so may expect these items by April 1st! 

Interesting though that my UPS Express of getting the correct lace pants size was delivered in less than 3 days.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼