Honored Contributor

notes from jac for the 8/7/15 shows and appearances

[ Edited ]

notes from jac for the 8/7/15 shows and appearances

via facebook

Hi All....A very big FYI....We will be on Friday, Aug 7th. It's a Fall Fashion kick off...and we are on at various times of the day and night! I will give you our schedule and tell you most of the items to be shown....there will also be a reshowing of the great Pea Jacket, the Boucle Swing Jacket and the Linea Leisure Tunic...everything else is new or a reorder. Here we go....All Friday the 7th

1a.m......The NEW WK ColorBlock Cardi. This is a real fav of mine...it is long in length...covers SO much. It comes in the perfect colors....Blue/Gray...very chic and cool, Currant/Burgundy...really striking...and Alabaster/Blk...which I will be wearing and I am told is very popular, so if that is your thing....be quick. The ‪#‎A267883‬
Also, the Short Sleeve Jewel Neck WK Sweater that is just the best layering piece under the Cardigan and an essential for everything else. These pieces are both ENR and Medium weight...really perfect. ‪#‎A267882‬. Love these 2 items.

6a.m.......The Asymmetrical Hem Tunic Sweater.....such a great item for so early in the a.m. Look it up....‪#‎A263355‬. Very pretty colors...Teak, Navy, Cinnamon....I'm in that.... and Sage. Extremely flattering and a bit edgy...love the diagonal ribbed detail.

11a.m.....Carolyn's Closet.....The reorder of a wonderful TNeck...it has a ribbed neck and waist...there is shirring on the shoulders. As slimming as a TNeck can ever possibly get!I will be wearing the Black with the Persian Blue Pea Coat over that.....‪#‎A259110‬. The new color is Olive & Ivory( Hooray!)...also in Blk, and quite a few others

10p.m. ...Fashionably Late......The reorder LL Tunic is on this show...I have worn this often going out and I am crazy about how comfortable it is...in Blk, P.Pink, Navy, Merlot and Violet. ‪#‎A262037‬. You can also go to louisdellolio.com for pics and far better descriptions than mine...
As you can see, we are on very varied times....hope you can be there for some or all. Bring Coffee or Cocktails...it should be fun!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: notes from jac for the 8/7/15 shows and appearances

Thanks so much for posting this! I'm not on Facebook but enjoy reading these posts from Jac. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

you are welcome shoesnbags! Woman Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45

I'm not on Facebook so thanks for sharing this!!

Respected Contributor

Are we going to have to wait until 1 AM to order the color block cardigan?  I keep checking for new items, and it hasn't loaded in the system yet.

Honored Contributor

Midnight Eastern time Lyn.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Did the time change?  Jac posted:

1a.m......The NEW WK ColorBlock Cardi

Honored Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

It's probably on TV then but you can probably order at midnight.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Lyn08 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

It's probably on TV then but you can probably order at midnight.

It's been posted, so I ordered the black/alabaster.  I'm wondering now if I would have been better off ordering the blue/grey (with my skin and hair coloring).