Regular Contributor

need size help on A259620 swing sweater

Since garment measurements are not provided on this I wanted to get guidance from those of you who have this. I am a 2x pear, definitely smaller in the bust and large in the hips. A 2x in the A263353 watercolor ombre hi lo tunic fits beautifully since the bottom is generous. From the pictures it looks like the sweater has the same full bottom. 

Because of the length, if it is instead more straight it will tend to cup  in a negative way and not work for me.

Any advice? Thanks so much for your help, Rose

Trusted Contributor

Re: need size help on A259620 swing sweater

I've been meaning to call CS, who will have the measurements.  Best to do that!

Respected Contributor

@qvcrose, @Magny , and any other Linea girls:  I own both the Linea WK swing turtleneck (A268137) and this sweater and wear the same size in both.  The WK swing turtleneck does have the measurements up, but they need to post the measurements for this sweater too.  If you feel that these two aren't the same in sizing, please let @qvcrose know so she can order the correct size.  

@qvcrose- I don't find that this sweater cups at all, it flows away at your hips and I think it looks great.  I have several of this style and the turtleneck and wear them a lot.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why wouldn't QVC have the measurements up for this sweater before today's shows?

So frustrating!

FWIW, I have this sweater and looked back into my buying history and was surprised to see that I sized up in this one. Yet, for the TN version A268137 I ordered my usual size. I think it's always best to go by the "click here" measurements, but since that's not possible, hopefully someone else will weigh in on sizing and fit. I can say there is definitely no "cupping"--the sweater fits beautifully and eases over the hips.

Regular Contributor

Thanks Illinois, Min and Grace- your responses helps me tremendously and I'm going for two of them! Rose

Honored Contributor

I spoke with C/S over the weekend to please have the techies provide the measurements for this sweater. You all can see how effective I was!!

This is an ENR (every needle rib) WK so it is heftier than the usual WKs. This also means it has a little stretch. The measurements are taken on a flat surface not a human.

With this in mind, order your usual size for Linea sweater tops!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

These sweaters run generously.  I usually wear a medium, but I sent back for the small.  I was happy I made that effort as the small looked better on me.  The Linea swing sweater is a very flattering sweater in all of its iterations.  When I put on my black swing sweater and my black ponte pants, I look instantly slimmer.