Super Contributor

my heart goes out to Louis Dell'Olio--3/27/18

I was watching his show this afternoon w/Jill and by accident he called Angela the model his wife's name--Jacque--as everyone knows she passed away not too long ago--anyway--he filled up w/tears and had to wipe them away--and I could see Angela also filled up w/tears--it must be so hard for him to return to QVC without his wife who used to model for him--I was crying--so sad for him and it must be very tough to get through selling and not having his wife with him--I am so sorry Louis for your loss--xoxoxoHeart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: my heart goes out to Louis Dell'Olio--3/27/18

I saw that too. He dealt with his slip-of-the-tongue well but it was obvious that he was upset. Nevertheless, he snapped back and the show went on. My husband has Alzheimer)’s and the thought of losing him is sometimes overwhelming. My heart goes out to Louis...and I did buy one of his creations today.

Honored Contributor

Louis,  So sorry for your loss.  Memories go on and ease the pain.  Take care.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I am sure Jill was horrified she said that. Poor Louis, I just don’t know if I could be as strong as he has been. 🙏❤️

Respected Contributor

Yes, very moving and so sad. I felt he had a lot of support from the models and Jill.

@danedylanwrote:

I was watching his show this afternoon w/Jill and by accident he called Angela the model his wife's name--Jacque--as everyone knows she passed away not too long ago--anyway--he filled up w/tears and had to wipe them away--and I could see Angela also filled up w/tears--it must be so hard for him to return to QVC without his wife who used to model for him--I was crying--so sad for him and it must be very tough to get through selling and not having his wife with him--I am so sorry Louis for your loss--xoxoxoHeart

Occasional Contributor

@IMWwrote:

Yes, very moving and so sad. I felt he had a lot of support from the models and Jill.

@danedylanwrote:

I was watching the show as well, my thoughts and prayers continue to go out to Louis. He is obviously still very much in pain.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy the LL line so I don't know much about him or his wife. I wonder if they have children, maybe they would be a comfort for Louis. I can imagine how hard it is for him without his wife.

Respected Contributor

I posted on another thread that i was concerned when I heard

he was coming back so soon .....-

Honored Contributor

@godiwrote:

I am sure Jill was horrified she said that. Poor Louis, I just don’t know if I could be as strong as he has been. 🙏❤️

@godi  According to the first post, it wasn't Jill who said it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am sorry I read it totally wrong. Thank you @Pearlee  for letting me know. I’m sure it was uncomfortable for all. 🙏❤️