Honored Contributor

jacs facebook notes for 4/24/17 show and appearances

[ Edited ]

The Show Post...Monday, .April 24th...10-11a.m

We will also be on Monday's Morning Q....it starts at 7a.m. but we will be on in the 2nd hour, and Inspired Style, which starts at 6p.m.... we are 1st and 2nd up.

Let's start with our hour Show...

Some NEW, some reorders and some things you may have seen this season, but Louie has restyled all those pieces, so that is fun to see....never boring!

1. A287743....The Sleeveless all Cotton Wing Collar Shirt....crisp and cool...a great layering piece. In daffodil, Parfait Pink and White.

2. .A287611... The Crepe Gauze Top...This wonderful top has been a bit overlooked. If you love Eileen Fisher, this has that type of look. Easy fit, slimming and you can really dress this up....or not. It comes in Truffle, Parfait Pink, Aquamarine and Navy
***There are matching Crepe Gauze Cropped Pants.....Truffle, Navy and Blk that you can get Online.

3. A288390...The NEW Pebble Crepe Tunic. That's the one in the pic...in Hibiscus. This is the most flowy, easy breezy Tunic you will ever wear. It is generously flowing and feels so light and airy on....long enough to hide everything, but not look awkward. It has Pockets...great!...the neckline will be bra friendly and it can be for a casual day or just go ahead and dress it up. The Top you will reach for alot...Besides the Hibiscus, it comes in white, Black and the Turquoise that I will wear in the Show. I bought the Black for a friend for her B'day....her weight fluctuates, so this is perfect. She will love the ease of this terrific Tunic.

4. A288391....The NEW Cropped Slimmish Pebble Crepe Pant...not too skinny, but flatteringly straight. The minute I put these on, I knew they would please all of you. Very neat and trim, but not tight. Comfy. Cool. Perfect for the Summer heat. In Black and in Navy. I am wearing them in the pic.

5. A279516...The Eyelash Print Georgette Cap Sleeve top. A sophisticated City print. I have worn this with a suit and I would suggest sizing one up. In Alabaster and in Blue.

6. A214116...The Kate Shirt....a basic for all....you know it well.

7 & 8..... A287619 The Floral Print Georgette Blouse and A297620...The Floral Print Boho. In Bluebell, Poppy Red, Blk.....limited sizes.

**** The Seed Bead Necklace....J329589....will be featured. The Black has already sold out...it is available in Tangerine and Aqua. Beautiful piece! It is getting very limited.

Many items for our future shows have been posted...so, check those out. Sneak Peeking our Sneak Peeks! Easy for all to look at...

Inspired Style....

1...A276293 ....The Sleeveless Tunic Reorder with Chiffon Border.This is such a pretty top...feminine and classy. Speaking of Eileen Fisher, I was in the store and saw a top quite similar, but not similar in price! I love to wear this under a Jacket...it works so well...or just on it's own. It fills the need for a pretty, flirty Top...layered or not .It also looks great under the WK Long Cardigan. In Pale Pink, Dk Chocolate and Navy.

**** A heads up about the matching Pant...A273303..in Navy. This pant is on Reorder, but not in Navy, so be aware if you want the Navy, get it now. I have worn this as a matching outfit...it looks great and quite dressy.

2. A70208...The Solid Boho in Perfectly Pink, Dk Choc., Sea Blue, Firecracker, Alabaster, Bright pink, Lemon and Lime.

We start the Show...and that ends our day at QVC!.....Hope you can join us!

jac1.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: jacs facebook notes for 4/24/17 show and appearances

@sunshine45 - Thank you for posting - I am not on FB.  I always try to watch the Linea Shows (don't watch any other Shows on Q anymore). Louis does a fabulous job preparing every detail - they are a pleasure to watch!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting this! Love reading Jac's posts.
Contributor

Thanks so much for your post Cannot find A28774  overlooked top.Does anyone have the correct number? Thanks.

Respected Contributor

A287611, is the correct number I believe.

Respected Contributor

That is the number. Jac corrected her post.