Regular Contributor

all 3 colors of J350149 glass beads- waitlist available NOW

[ Edited ]

HTH Rose

Honored Contributor

Re: all 3 colors of J350149 glass beads- waitlist available NOW

[ Edited ]

What is going on?  Up, down, in , out...

Hope they mean it this time. 

[I'm sure this is the REAL thing, and I am just being a bit naughty.  QVC has a strange, byzantine way of doing projected orders, however.]

Regular Contributor

you aren't kidding Goldie. I too hope these waitlist orders stick this time for all those who haven't had the pleasure of receiving- and wearing- these gorgeous beads. Rose

Honored Contributor

Louis posted this info on his blog.  

"I have been told that the cancellations on your wait list for the Glass Beads was a computer glitch. I’m told that CS will reach out to those who received a cancellation and ask if you would like to be reinstated……..As soon as I know they have been delivered I will let you know."

He's the best!

Trusted Contributor

I recommend you place a new waitlist order, instead of waiting for QVC to contact you.  These are too good to miss!  I'm going for a second color.

Honored Contributor

i had mine on five easy payments and want to keep those easy pays. will try to phone qvc and request that my waitlist be reinstated WITH the five easy payments.....or to create a new waitlist.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 - that shouldn't be a problem since it was a computer glitch that cancelled your order.

Respected Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

I recommend you place a new waitlist order, instead of waiting for QVC to contact you.  These are too good to miss!  I'm going for a second color.

@DecorDiva  -  My original order was canceled and I just placed a new order.  I wasn't waiting for anyone to contact me.  I really hope I get the alabaster beads this time!!!

Frequent Contributor

I got my order placed with my 5 easy pays.  So glad we'll finally be getting our glass beads!!!

Frequent Contributor

QVC called last night (12/14) asking if I wanted to be placed on the Waitlist.  The beads should arrive in December.  This is a first to be personally contacted.