Respected Contributor

Re: Yikes! There's ONLY 35 Left! J335577 Beach Glass Necklace!

The Beach Glass Necklace is GONE – SOLD OUT! No Surprise!

Looking forward to the first ever Linea Jewellery Show on August 25th!

Can’t wait to see the Sneak Peeks!

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@shoesnbags

I wonder if you're thinking of the original wired cuff? I believe it was offered in several colored finishes. Louis still uses it to accessorize on air. These came out before the trapeze bracelets.  They were, are, nice with the 5 or 6 wire strands...is this what you're thinking about?  

@rochelleS  Yes, I think that's it! From what I remember, they disappeared overnight and just an hour or two in the morning. By the time I checked at mid morning, they were gone. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@shoesnbags

I wonder if you're thinking of the original wired cuff? I believe it was offered in several colored finishes. Louis still uses it to accessorize on air. These came out before the trapeze bracelets.  They were, are, nice with the 5 or 6 wire strands...is this what you're thinking about?  

@rochelleS  Yes, I think that's it! From what I remember, they disappeared overnight and just an hour or two in the morning. By the time I checked at mid morning, they were gone. 

@shoesnbags

These are very nice bracelets.  I'm sorry to have missed them also. I purchased the trapeze bracelet but the fit is wonky. It bites me. I'm afraid of damaging it when I squeeze it on and off. Wonder if a jeweler can tweak it in some way. I'll have to check on that...

But you know what, if I'd purchased those original wire cuffs I probably would have passed on the latest cuff which I am absolutely crazy, cuckoo in love with. I never ever would have thought I would wear, let alone love these so darn much. Truly thrilled!  You purchased the new cuff, didn't you?  I recall chat about small wrists. ..did you keep it?

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@shoesnbags

@shoesnbags

These are very nice bracelets.  I'm sorry to have missed them also. I purchased the trapeze bracelet but the fit is wonky. It bites me. I'm afraid of damaging it when I squeeze it on and off. Wonder if a jeweler can tweak it in some way. I'll have to check on that...

But you know what, if I'd purchased those original wire cuffs I probably would have passed on the latest cuff which I am absolutely crazy, cuckoo in love with. I never ever would have thought I would wear, let alone love these so darn much. Truly thrilled!  You purchased the new cuff, didn't you?  I recall chat about small wrists. ..did you keep it?

@rochelleS

Sorry to say, I had to return the recent wire cuffs. With my 5 1/4 wrists, the bracelet just fell off when I turned my arm sideways. I get around that with my 3 trapeze  bracelets by pushing them further up my arm and they stay. But the new wire cuffs wouldn't stay - they kept sliding right back down.  As they say, you win some, you lose some. Smiley Wink

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@Seka

Did Louis say we'll be seeing brand new jewelry items? I just assumed they would showcase what they already had in inventory.

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@Seka wrote:

@Seka

Did Louis say we'll be seeing brand new jewelry items? I just assumed they would showcase what they already had in inventory.

@GraceCO - I thought - New Show - New Items!   If the Q wanted to do that - present the old Items - for the Premiere Linea Jewellery Show - why would they wait until August 25th - it's on QVC2 - not the regular Q!  And after all this time - how disappointing would that be for the first Show!  Hope the Q does this right - New Items from their best Designer for his first Show!

Valued Contributor

I remember a necklace that was multiple strands of saucer shapped or irregularly shaped metal beads. The strands were close together, almost jumbled rather than lining up in rowls. It came in silver tone, gold tone, and a mixed metal version. I got the silver and gold but missed out on the mixed metal version and have regretted it every since. This has got to be five or more years ago. I hesitated and it was gone, never to return. Whenever I wear the ones I have I get compliments. How I wish I'd been able to get the other one. It would have worked so well with olives and browns. It just had an edgier quality than the others. There were no returns and no reorder. I stalked on ebay but no luck. The one that got away. sigh.

Respected Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@Seka wrote:

@Seka

@GraceCO - I thought - New Show - New Items!   If the Q wanted to do that - present the old Items - for the Premiere Linea Jewellery Show - why would they wait until August 25th - it's on QVC2 - not the regular Q!  And after all this time - how disappointing would that be for the first Show!  Hope the Q does this right - New Items from their best Designer for his first Show!

@Seka

I hope you are right--your rationale makes sense to me! And, in August, we are into the fall season...Has LDO said anything yet?

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@Seka wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@Seka wrote:

@Seka

@Seka

I hope you are right--your rationale makes sense to me! And, in August, we are into the fall season...Has LDO said anything yet?

@GraceCO - I think Louis was as surprised as we were that the Q was giving him a one hour Jewellery Show!  I'm sure we'll hear something soon - because we will be asking for details!