Respected Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

this is a smashing print!  and it's so good to see Louis in good spirits.  he is a good combo with Courtney.

QVC2 confuses me---this is not LIVE,  it's a repeat of the 9:00 PM show last night!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

My TV guide indicates which show is live & which isn’t (no live icon on the description).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I watched the first about 20 minutes.  I know that top is not for me but I loved the mint print so I purchased the scarf.  I have to watch Q2 in my office and I tend to get bored and walk away!

Respected Contributor
Like JJM, our guide shows which shows are actually live vs repeats. However, I find it annoying that the price of certain items shown in the 9pm show last night were only good until midnight. Then they replay that show several times and those prices aren’t applicable anymore. IMO, if they have special pricing, it should go as long as the Big Deal pricing is good for.
Esteemed Contributor

I missed it I had a doctor's appt this morning but taped it to watch later with hubby he enjoys watching with me.

I had already ordered the mint green scarf when it was posted and when I got to work I added the pink to wear with my older perfectly pink and pure pink items.  I can't wait to receive these beauties so that I can see what other colors I can wear with these scarves.

Honored Contributor

I set the show to record because I had a prior social commitment for the evening.

You know I would have been watching live if I could have.

Respected Contributor

Bought the mint scarf, love the colors and print and I love wearing scarves!  I have his Tiger Lily scarf and have enjoyed it so much.  I love the size of this one too!

Respected Contributor

Only 500 Scarves left!

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the mint scarf...OMG...TDF...absolutely LOVE! llls0251.gif

I also went to my scarf drawer and picked out a sacrifice scarf I just put in the charity box in the basement. After months of purging our home/closets/clothes/accessories, I'm sticking to never having to go through that again! LOL

I've bought some clothes lately, but they have been to replace pieces that are way too big for me after dropping nearly 3 dress sizes.