Esteemed Contributor

Maria was stunning in all navy tonight! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

Watching what, where/?

Respected Contributor

@JGalt wrote:

i noticed the upper sleeves are too snug on Maria, a significant issue for those of us who wear a larger size.

I saw that, too.  She said she was in a Size 18.  She looks like she has put on weight---she fluctuates from time to time.  She should have gone up a size as an 18 is the smaller size of an XL.  In another garment she was wearing she said she had on a 1X.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@aqua3 wrote:

Do we know when the crepe gauze pant will be available in sapphire   ?

There will be no Gauze Crepe pant in Sapphire this year.  Louis did the Slim Ankle Pant in Sapphire.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

Thank you Sheesh .  

I was watching Maria when she was in all sapphire and thought she was wearing  something other than the slim ankle pant ...  

Will have to rethink items in my cart ...

Respected Contributor

Watched him with Courtney Khondabi and really enjoyed the show...debating if I am going to order one of the Botanical tops...can't decide which color I want because all are pretty. Loved Louis, the models, and Courtney presenting the scarves...gotta a few chuckles during the program.

Respected Contributor
I started watching but got sleepy and went to bed. Recorded it and will watch it later. From what I saw, Courtney is a nice pairing with Louis.
Respected Contributor

this is a smashing print!  and it's so good to see Louis in good spirits.  he is a good combo with Courtney.

Respected Contributor

I didn't watch it Live but recorded it and watched it late last night.  I had too many uncertainties about the botanical top - sizing, the look on me, etc.

I was all set to order the ivory in my usual 18 and then saw how large it was on Courtney and the models and then how the 18 fit Maria who is now a 1X, so I decided to order down and then worried it would be tight and unflattering at the hip line.  I went over the measurement charts so many times my eyes were crossing!

So for now I am getting the ivory scarf only and will love that I know; perhaps when reviews come in on sizing I will order a top then.  

I did order the ivory tunic with the exquisite black lace on the sleeves, couldn't resist, and what a price.  

The models looked amazing throughout the very enjoyable show!  I don't think Katia has ever looked so perfect. 

I agree with Louis on the red lip, and the correct sleeve length if you are shorter.  He had lots of great tips, including the fun scarf tying.

Honored Contributor

It was a wonderful show.  Courtney was excellent with Louis and should work with him more often.  She was informative and funny at times, but let Louis explain his fashions.  Perfection!