Trusted Contributor

@Sammijo10 I loved the look of it and ordered two when they originally aired. I found the neck too tight and because I'm fuller busted, it always felt too tight. I'm glad they worked for you- and at a great price!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, Jane look GREAT!

I like the new printed boho better than the fiesta solids, but that's just me.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

@GraceCO, I ordered down in the pant. I did that last year on the wide-leg crepe gauze long pants last year and they fit great. So, I figured these would be the same since the waistband and pleat drape is so similar.

Trusted Contributor

I've lost weight and went with the medium. The onscreen hip measurement almost made me go down another size. I think we'll be fine!

Respected Contributor

@diamondscribeand @anniebethsmom

Thank you, ladies!!

Honored Contributor

Maria looks stunning -- so put together!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

I think Maria ought to neglect to turn in those sunnies to the props people. Smiley Wink They're so chic on her. Color is perfect.

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@Sammijo10 I loved the look of it and ordered two when they originally aired. I found the neck too tight and because I'm fuller busted, it always felt too tight. I'm glad they worked for you- and at a great price!

@Sammijo10Agree with @anniebethsmom.For me, the neckline is too high/tight and I thought the material too heavy for warmer months. I own two of them--the black & pink but never wear them. Glad they worked for you.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm ready to buy some Linea jewelry.

We need some stuff!!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

@gardensla YES!!!