Trusted Contributor

Love the styling ideas today.  I always get ideas even if I don't buy the items that are showing.  

Seemed like fewer items and more time spend on each today for some reason.  

Lovely chatting with all of you!  

Valued Contributor

Wow, that flew by. Enjoyed it, ladies. Hope everyone loves their purchases.

Honored Contributor

i didnt get the chance to watch, but i waitlisted the black gauze stand collar tunic. i tried to get the aqua mist but it is not letting me add it to my cart, even though it is showing as available. will try again later for that. i stayed with my regular size because ldo said that everyone was wearing their regular sizes. i hate going down a size and then having it tight in the shoulders or in the arm area.

i STILL love the sharkbite hems, high-low hems, and asymmetrical hems. i am hoping they wont be going away anytime soon. i think i will use this top as an open topper rather than all buttoned up.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

An H by Halston just came up after LDO show. I'm not one for bashing other designers and like some of the pieces in this collection. But, this one is like a culture shock looking at the seaming on the garment. I appreciate the intense passion Louis invests in the selection of the fabrics and stitching in his pieces.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i didnt get the chance to watch, but i waitlisted the black gauze stand collar tunic. i tried to get the aqua mist but it is not letting me add it to my cart, even though it is showing as available. will try again later for that. i stayed with my regular size because ldo said that everyone was wearing their regular sizes. i hate going down a size and then having it tight in the shoulders or in the arm area.

i STILL love the sharkbite hems, high-low hems, and asymmetrical hems. i am hoping they wont be going away anytime soon. i think i will use this top as an open topper rather than all buttoned up.

I intend to use the pink one over the gauze sleeveless tunic and wear it open.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Re: Who's watching?

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@anniebethsmom wrote:

Those seed bead necklaces in April- my heart be still!

@anniebethsmom Check out Bonton website and google Erica Lyons seedbead jewelry. I bought the multi color bracelet, French wire hoop earrings and the necklace. It cones in other shades -- aqua, berry and one other color which I forget.

@JustJazzmom Oh you naughty girl- the Erica Lyons pieces are beyond cute! So much to choose from and all on sale! There are 8 pieces coming my way...Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@anniebethsmom wrote:

Those seed bead necklaces in April- my heart be still!

@anniebethsmom Check out Bonton website and google Erica Lyons seedbead jewelry. I bought the multi color bracelet, French wire hoop earrings and the necklace. It cones in other shades -- aqua, berry and one other color which I forget.

@JustJazzmom Oh you naughty girl- the Erica Lyons pieces are beyond cute! So much to choose from and all on sale! There are 8 pieces coming my way...Woman Very Happy

Bwahaha! The multicolored ones I love! The bracelet reminds me of a Slinky-- you may have to put each rung on at a time as it is tightly wound.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the show--always do.  No purchases today.  I also wish Louis would feature more petites.  I have a lot of his jackets that fit me well, but would like more items in petites as others have mentioned.  His shows are always like attending a very nice and fancy Fashion Show and the best part is we can buy his items. 

Regular Contributor

I watched, but couldn't join in here because my eyes were dilated after my annual eye exam. On this first day of Spring, it was fun to see Louis and the new fashions.

Respected Contributor

Re: Who's watching?

[ Edited ]

I did not order anything today, but I am thinking about the asymetrical tunic with the v neck.  I wish Louis had done it in black and not navy.  I may have to take a flyer on the pants in either navy or mushroom color and buy the top.  I am not a fan of those pants, but they may look good on me.  I like monochromatic dressing.

I am going to wait for some reviews and probably buy the navy pants and asymetrical tunic.  If this outfit looks good, I probably then will buy the mushroom colored also.  Louis's gauze crepe travels so well.