Contributor

Re: Who's watching the 5 PM show?

@gardensla wrote:

Tell me about any sneak peeks!

I missed the show. Darned employer expects me to actually work on Linea days. 

The video for  A237404 shows Jac in new gaucho pants and also a look at the new seed necklace.

The video for A70208 towards the Jac is wearing all black with the new black necklace.

I hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

I only ordered the soft suit jacket in grey, my best color now that my hair is veering in that direction, in a good way, ha.  I just couldn't resist its lovely slouchy softness, pants were gone in my size, so I'll have to wing it with other things and give it a whirl.  

So good to have a Linea show finally, inspired me to browse my closet and re-style my basics in new ways.  The models always look so fabulous the way Louis styles them.

Respected Contributor

@Helping wrote:
Best sneak peek for me was the black long necklace and earrings with big organic-shaped beads!

Me too! I also love the new gaucho pant and the Egyptian necklace may be calling my name Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@author wrote:

The pebble crepe tunic with great fitting jeans, nude sandals, long necklace on Jill - terrific!  She looks so put together and stylish, comfortable.  You can tell she likes these clothes and they like her too.  

I wear my navy tunic exactly the same way and I hope they flatter this XL just as much!

By the way, my last post just happened to follow yours---I was not reponding to yours---just wanted to make myself clear....I was reacting to all "her" advise...not letting Louis talk.........

No problem Sheesh!  These posts come in fast and furious on Linea day, so I certainly would never worry even if I did think you were responding to my post.  

Jill was animated and talked a lot but she gives such energy to the show, wears and likes Louis's clothes, and knows what she is talking about fashion-wise, terms, details, etc.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sheesh,

I have the pebble crepe tunic in pink, grey, white, and navy.  As soon as the pink one became available, I swooped it up.  I knew it would sell out in a flash.  Now, that  new tan one is calling my name.

Has anyone heard if Louis will be bringing back the pebble crepe pants?  I have one pair of the white ones and just love them.

Honored Contributor

@Helping

I thought I also saw a bracelet or was I imagining it?

Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Tell me about any sneak peeks!

I missed the show. Darned employer expects me to actually work on Linea days. 

Oh, the nerve!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@Berlybaby wrote:

Missed you Sheesh, Happy to see you back.

Thank you, very sweet of you to say so.  I've been here, just been quiet.

Respected Contributor

@author wrote:

I only ordered the soft suit jacket in grey, my best color now that my hair is veering in that direction, in a good way, ha.  I just couldn't resist its lovely slouchy softness, pants were gone in my size, so I'll have to wing it with other things and give it a whirl.  

So good to have a Linea show finally, inspired me to browse my closet and re-style my basics in new ways.  The models always look so fabulous the way Louis styles them.

You should stalk those pants everyday---it usually pays off---someone will cancel their order or return.

Respected Contributor

@Writer with Flair wrote:

Sheesh,

I have the pebble crepe tunic in pink, grey, white, and navy.  As soon as the pink one became available, I swooped it up.  I knew it would sell out in a flash.  Now, that  new tan one is calling my name.

Has anyone heard if Louis will be bringing back the pebble crepe pants?  I have one pair of the white ones and just love them.

Louis has been asked that question many time on Ask Louis and the answer always is "No" they won't reorder due to too many returns.  I have a few pairs of those Pebble Crepe Pants/Crops and I love them.  We are getting  Sleeveless Pebble Crepe Top later in the season--don't know anything more than that.