Respected Contributor

Antonella  looks fabulous in the new blue high low top, coin necklace and white pants!  She's wearing a 1X in the top and I don't know what size is the bottom because she tried on 3 different sizes.  Louis dressed her for the show!  She looks so good!

Honored Contributor

Somertime, I will defer to your thread.  I started one already but I think this is your territory. 

Respected Contributor

@golding76   We started at the same time!  That ombre Blue top will look fabulous on you!

Respected Contributor

@Somertime   looks like we both had the same idea.  

Props to Antonella, no matter how many.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

I’m watching and although I’ve placed my order, I’m tempted to order the new top with ties with the blue bottom. 

Esteemed Contributor

Antonella looks lovely in that top I don't own not one of the ombre tops, I think I was overwhelmed with all the colors and couldn't choose or at least narrow it down to one or maybe two; but I am tempted after seeing her in it.

Trusted Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

I’m watching and although I’ve placed my order, I’m tempted to order the new top with ties with the blue bottom. 

I'm sitting right next to you then! I'm drawn to the green for some reason. It's not a color I buy often but it's calling my name.

Trusted Contributor

Love, love, love my boho skirts. I recently bought the last two colors I didn't already own. So light and airy in this hot, sticky weather.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Somertime.

Esteemed Contributor

I missed the floral top with the ties...my computer was hicupping and took a while to start with the live show.