Super Contributor

@JustJazzmom oh yeah, the debate.  I should peek in on that, but I do need a break from the heart breaking world and country issues for a bit.

Honored Contributor

I really wish that the debaters would just answer the questions without the fighting.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: Who’s watching Linea?

[ Edited ]

Am watching - ordered the Loden!

Respected Contributor

I'm watching too, and it didn't help me decide on color for the trench as they all look GORGEOUS!  Leah looks fantastic.  She is doing a superlative job explaining, being enthusiastic without being over the top, and pointing out details, showing the coat with outfits, etc.  

I ordered the vino.  I have been wanting a magenta coat, and this is a deep magenta/wine that I think I will love especially in that rich faux suede.  I already have a beautiful espresso shearling long coat, the original short trench in olive, and two long trenches in black and red. 

So.....that left vino and it's what I've been wanting for about two years.  I hope the color is as good in person as it is showing on camera.

Jennifer is relaxed and informative and looks lovely in the coat and clothes.  I miss Louis and the electric excitement and warmth he brought to the shows but totally understand that it was time to turn over the on-camera work to Jennifer.  

Super Contributor

@Seka  I got the vino, but the loden is very nice and a color that looks good on me too.  Unfortunately, my husband served in the Air Force and whenever I wear olive or loden, he just looks at me kind of odd and just says that it reminds him so much of his combat fatigues...lol.  I still buy some of that color.

Respected Contributor

@mam2fourboys I love all the colour options - I usually would get the Black but as I have the Long Trench in Black - Loden won!

Was happy to read on the Blog that your #2 Son is doing well with his studies - such great news!

Respected Contributor

Sizes 2 and 28 in Espresso are Sold Out.

Super Contributor

@Seka  The black does look so luxe in the faux suede.

Yes, our prayers were definitely answered.  He has come so far!  Best part is his constant pain stops for periods of time now.  He was in constant pain for almost 3 years, steadily decreasing since our trip to Guelph.  Another prayer answered.  At one point, it just seemed that God was so silent, but I guess that’s when he was carrying us.

Love and hugs to you.  Enjoy your coat!  Hopefully we will get a chance to wear it several times before the arctic air comes in and then it’s down for me!

Honored Contributor

Re: Who’s watching Linea?

[ Edited ]

I always gravitate to green.  I have another trench of Louis from years ago, it is a shiny green and I love it.  Some might say it is rather outdated but every time I wear it, I get more compliments on it than most anything I wear and everyone wants to know where I got it.  I do not tell them it's about 10-12 years old.

I have just determined it is not too late to exchange the green for the brown and order the espresso or whatever that brown color is.  I just saw Leah present again and I think it's too good to be true.  Looks just like real suede.  

Honored Contributor

I went up a size.  Think the jackets look too small on most of the models, particularly around the chest.