Honored Contributor

Re: Who's Wearing What Linea in June?

Meeting friends for a lunch of Copper River salmon.

LDO floral cotton knit cardigan with black background, Kate shirt in stone, LDO pants in stone, black ballet flats (Van Eli), black leather bag (Hobo), silver watch with black leather band, LDO resin wedge stretch bracelet in black, large silver hoops earrings, tricolor rings.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had lunch with a group of friends today.  I wore my Light Khaki crop pants (with the cuffs) and my Perfectly Pink Georgette Safari Shirt and matching tank, along with my Bixby pink jewelry.  When we left the restaurant, it was pouring rain (luckily, I brought my umbrella with me).

Honored Contributor

Lovely day here on LI, not hot or humid or overly breezy.

Wore today the georgette safari shirt with tank in the lilac color over the Leisure gray pants (A262072)and my Naturalizer black sandals.

sherbet1

Wore the 1928 jewelry Jardin earrings with matching necklace.

Makeup: wore: Lancome Ombre Hypnose Stylo pencil in Passion Passiflore color with Urban Decay Asphyxia 24/7 pencil lining my lashes (upper and lower).

Lancome eyeshadow pencil on lids:

Ombre Hypnose Stylo

Urban Decay 24/7 eyeshadow pencil on upper and lower lashes:

24/7 in color Asphyxia

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Another non humid day here and wore the seafoam slub knit top over the white Leisure pants. Wore 1928 jewelry earrings with necklace in gold.

nectar2

Wore Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow below brow and Lost on eyeliids with Freak eyepencil at lash lines.

Eyeshadow in color Naked

Eyeshadow in color Lost

24/7 in color Freak

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Met a friend for shopping at the mall and lunch, wore my new Linea ankle length slim pants in grey A265615 with the hems turned up twice in a narrow rolled cuff, the Linea pink crepe tank/tunic with chiffon trim A276293, and a rayon span dove grey knit cardi, fitted and seamed with long shark bite front, the Linea single bar necklace in silver, silver hoop earrings, and my new Ripka watch, J323368 in silver and iolite.No Image Found

The pale pink chiffon peeked out in the back from under the cardi about 1", perfect.

Added a large kyanite ring in white gold and surrounded by diamonds.  Wore Clark's ballet flats in dusty pink perforated suede, thicker ivory soles so a bit sporty, and my lt. grey Saffiano Dooney zip zip.  

Loved the greys and blushes together, and that gauze crepe tunic is a perfect layering piece for me, never clingy or hot or sloppy.  

I actually bought a very cool Miss Fisher (from PBS's Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries)pale  straw hat and retro sunglasses that went with this outfit perfectly, had to get them!

Esteemed Contributor

Vintage Linea today.

Pebble Crepe pants in sage (?)

A214113 Linea animal print cotton sweater in sage/black

A91607 George Simonton black sleeveless shell with lace trim

metallic Clark's Lexi sandals. black IML ceramic watch, Linea long faux tortoise necklace.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Me! It's hot as blazes here in Los Angeles. I'm wearing the new gauze dress from this season and added this necklace from Zara and Alexander Birman sandals (bought for cheap at 6pm!). 

lineasnip.JPG

1f7999bab204ba7f3048ad0bca460bd4.jpg

NMX38EN_au.jpg

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

@gardensla you look awesome today, wish I could walk in those shoes!

Respected Contributor

I will be wearing today my Linea Moss Crepe top in Light Khaki and my Linea Lt. Khaki slim ankle pants with FLY LONDON Perforated beige Yala's, Brahmin Tan Anywhere tote, Bronzo Italia gold spiga 36" chain, Oro Nuovo hoop earrings, Ripka yellow gold Chrono Watch, my own 14Kt bracelets.

To the gym this morning I wore my black techno jacket, tie Dye skinnytee in black/teal, slim yoga tights, Brooks athletic running shoes and socks, Ripka silver Chrono watch, Judith Ripka sterling hoop earrings, GILI ROMA 2 black handbag.

Esteemed Contributor

Moss crepe skirt in navy (A262454today with A276300 (Pebble crepe sleeveless tunic) in white. Both of these are light as air and on a hot day, feel so cool and stay fresh and unwrinkled, too. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat