Respected Contributor

Re: Who’s Watching The Big Deal?

Video for Big Deal has been posted!
Esteemed Contributor

While I love the fabric and style of the BD pants, I am just not feeling that floral print. 

I hope Louis will do these next year in a more appealing print.

I did make my own Linea Big Deal by purchasing the crop pants that are on clearance in both the chili pepper and sapphire.

Honored Contributor

One leg of those pants was noticeably longer on Leah than the other.  

Honored Contributor

LipstickDiva,

Is it that the left pant leg is longer or that Leah tended to lean down on her left leg?  She appeared to shift her weight to the left.  Your comment prompted me to review the tape, and it looked to me as though she was standing in a crooked manner.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva  I have those crops in the chili pepper & the gray versions. All of the previous chili pepper clothing he has made match back to that crop (a WK tank & safari blouse w tank) come to my mind.

The grey looks good with the safari blouse/tank in the tan or khaki color he once had.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

LipstickDiva,

Is it that the left pant leg is longer or that Leah tended to lean down on her left leg?  She appeared to shift her weight to the left.  Your comment prompted me to review the tape, and it looked to me as though she was standing in a crooked manner.

@golding76  when Leah came out and did a walk-on to preview the big deal, it was very noticeable and she was standing straight.  I just watched the beginning of the video and there is a point where Leah is standing normally and the camera pans down to show the length and one leg is longer than the other.

It could be that her mic pack is attached on that side of her waistband and is pulling the leg down but if that is the case, IMO they should have fixed it because it makes the pants look as if there is an issue.