Respected Contributor

Re: Who's Watching Louis Live?!

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

Lyn, as you know, I can't post the info here, as I will get "banned" again from the Forum if I do---and this time permanently. So of anyone can think of a way to get the info out there, I'm all for it. Thanks.

do you have a twitter account? you could tweet the information and use a hashtag like #linealoversdelphi. when someone searches for the hashtag they will be able to read information you provide.

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

Lyn, as you know, I can't post the info here, as I will get "banned" again from the Forum if I do---and this time permanently. So of anyone can think of a way to get the info out there, I'm all for it. Thanks.

do you have a twitter account? you could tweet the information and use a hashtag like #linealoversdelphi. when someone searches for the hashtag they will be able to read information you provide.

Another way to do it is to "friend" Jac on Facebook, where you can communicate directly. I think Sheesh is a "friend" of Jac's...

yes, that is another good way. i know that not everyone does facebook and i could not remember if jacs page is an open page that one can see, even if you dont have facebook.

with twitter, if you want to follow a hashtag, you dont have to have a twitter account or follow anyone in particular.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Well, I posted a few minutes ago ... and Q deleted it! Why??? There was nothing offensive, or political about it! All I said, in summary, was:

I was watching the show yesterday, just couldn't manage the show and this thread at the same time Smiley Happy Got the new jacket in Red and Navy as I couldn't decide LOL. Ordered the 2 new colors in my much loved pebble crepe tunic, and they arrive tomorrow. They'll get packed for my "hubby surprised her with Mediterranean cruise tickets" trip in April. 19 days on the boat, 2 days in Spain before, 3 in Venice after, and ONE bag ... and plus size clothes take more room ... our first time to the Mediterranean, any packing advice Welcome! 

Well ... let's see if this post remains ... is the word "Mediterranean" considered controversial/political??? It's a SEA, as in on a map or globe ... sigh. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CathyRD

Sigh. Who knows why they poof some things and leave others (whoops, this is "challenging moderation"). I really do think it depends on who is on duty at a given time. 

My new white jacket has shipped and will be here end of the week. Exciting!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Uh, Oh ... I'm doomed, Gardensla Smiley Happy I am known to be challenging LOL. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

yes, that is another good way. i know that not everyone does facebook and i could not remember if jacs page is an open page that one can see, even if you dont have facebook.

with twitter, if you want to follow a hashtag, you dont have to have a twitter account or follow anyone in particular.

I think Jac's page is an open page...but, even if it isn't, It's so easy to do a FB account--even a temporary one--if someone really wants to connect with LL. Twitter can work too, but I think it can be a hassle to follow a hastag in real time--you have to sync a hastag search at roughly the same time as it's posted & constantly refresh.

Wouldn't it be nice if QVC allowed direct messaging, so we didn't have to jump through all these hoops to connect with one another??

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately it would be abused unless it could be set to particulars.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Unfortunately it would be abused unless it could be set to particulars.

I agree. They could have privacy settings, tho.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CathyRD wrote:

Well, I posted a few minutes ago ... and Q deleted it! Why??? There was nothing offensive, or political about it! All I said, in summary, was:

I was watching the show yesterday, just couldn't manage the show and this thread at the same time Smiley Happy Got the new jacket in Red and Navy as I couldn't decide LOL. Ordered the 2 new colors in my much loved pebble crepe tunic, and they arrive tomorrow. They'll get packed for my "hubby surprised her with Mediterranean cruise tickets" trip in XX.  X days on the boat, X days in Spain before, X in Venice after, and ONE bag ... and plus size clothes take more room ... our first time to the Mediterranean, any packing advice Welcome! 

Well ... let's see if this post remains ... is the word "Mediterranean" considered controversial/political??? It's a SEA, as in on a map or globe ... sigh. 

I can only guess, @CathyRD, is that maybe you put too many identifying pieces of information into your poofed post.  I crossed out the date in the quote portion above.  You don't want people to be able to know your house is empty, right?   (I didn't see the first post.)

The Mod Squad will delete parts of a post (or sometimes the whole post) if someone's personal information is in it.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Super Contributor

Homegirl, thanks for the input ... I suppose, although I only had the month and no actual dates or real names, emails or anything ... but maybe. Ah, well, at least I get to buy Louis' lovely clothes Smiley Happy