Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is watching the 10:00 AM show?

@rochelleS wrote:

@GraceCO and @crazycockermom

Did you receive your red floral boho Grace? If so how do you like it? Just dying to hear your thoughts on this' first' we'd talked about a couple weeks ago. Please share...

And Melissa, did you order the florals too? Which color, how's the fit, and how do you like the skirt (s)???  Please share too!

Hope you both are happy if you did indeed purchase the floral bohos 

@GraceCO 

I saw your reply and it seems to have disappeared before I could acknowledge it. You okay?  Hope so!!!  Nonetheless, enjoy the new bluebell boho! Perhaps the two pieces will be flattering together. Your height offers many options and advantages that I admire from down here, lol, either way you probably can incorporate the prints smartly into your wardrobe. 

I succumbed to the blue too. I've yet to receive it and look forward playing in my closet with the new addition. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Thanks, @JustJazzmom. With a true love of all things red, I'm torn. An orange red will always fit in. Curious as to the difference with the new Poppy, which I'd mentioned to morewineplease.  This does sound orangish, like the flower color but I'll wait and see unless someone offers their thoughts or real life comments that'll push me over the edge. Like a feather could do the deed, I'm that close. Another definition of featherweight ( brain). Pfffff. Sold!

A little OT but not too much to ask, please... other than limoges blue, what are you wearing with your bluebell boho? During the last showing the colors really popped for me. Maybe it was the coordinating WK shell that did it, not sure. But the print came to life for me. Previously, it seemed rather muted. I think a rich yellow would be nice, am I seeing a pink or lavender color too?  Just bot a vintage tank in blue, with neck and arm hole trimmed in greens and yellow. Might have been part of the Hydrangea suite... tia. 

I didn't get the floral boho but just the tee and the Safari L/S floral print. White pants is another option for me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom  Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:
Hi Rochelle! I received my red floral boho skirt in XS yesterday. I love it! Fits great and I love the color and the way it fits and flows. I'll be picking up the upcoming WK tank to go with it. Now I want the blue skirt too. I'm on waitlist for the XXS which should work ok, but I'm on the lookout for an XS which is a little more comfy than the XXS. So glad I gave it a try, can't wait to wear it. I am so glad I decided to order it. Thanks to you and the others that enabled me. Smiley Happy

@crazycockermom

How fun, good for you! Lots and lots to mix 'n match with the red floral. Do you have the embroidered baseball jacket?  My red floral came mis tagged, wrong size, so another is on its way. I like the WK tank coming up too, it's called poppy, wonder what the difference between this and the firecracker red in the 2 pc.safari shirt(and boho) will be. Was it you who said firecracker is an orange red? ... regardless, lots to look forward to having fun with. So glad you like the skirt! Have you put any thought into your grey boho?  I have lots of ideas... hope the blue comes up for you. Another lovely piece. This whole suite has been great this spring and apparently very popular.  

Nope, don't have the baseball jacket, cute but not me.  Ugh about your red floral being mistagged, hope you get the proper replacement soon!

I wonder how poppy and firecracker compare too.  To my eye, firecracker does seem more of an orange red, defintiely more of a warm undertone than scarlet, which I surprisingly loved.  Reds that are too blue aren't the best on me.  

Haven't really thought about the grey boho.  I have things I could wear with it.  It's just not grabbing me and making me want to wear it like the floral one.  Maybe I'm not crazy about the tiers which seem less obvious in the floral print.  

Did you get anything from yesterday's shows?  Guess what I got - more floral items!  I got that t-shirt in pink, bluebell and navy.  I'm not a pink girl usually, but loved it on Brenda with jeans which is how I'd wear it.  Thought it looked really cute.  And since it was buy more save more, I ended up with three, yikes.  Then after I placed my order, I noticed the floral long sleeved blouse was available again in blue, in my size.  But I didn't order it.   I have to stop somewhere.  I almost ordered it and canceled the tee, don't need two tops in the same pattern.   Wasn't sure what to do...

Love that sunburst pleated skirt, but didn't bite.  I just don't get the opportunity to wear skirts that much, and I actually see myself wearing the floral boho before wearing the pleated skirt, maybe because the pleated one looks dressier?  Also wouldn't be able to decide on a color.  Oh well.

Anyway, back to work I go.  Have a great day!