Trusted Contributor

Re: Who is watching the 10:00 AM show?

I think that this line is really classy. But it seems to run large and tall. I am only 5 ft tall and I am not sure if any of the items shown would fit me. 

I also noticed that there are no petite models. If his line had some petites I would buy a few pieces. Very nice classic styles.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Even though I did not buy anything,  I just love Louis's shows.  I have already purchased the ombre top in alabaster.  I also will be purchasing Louis's slim ankle pants in alabaster this June or July.  I also may be purchasing the navy v neck pebble crepe top with asymetrical bottom that is fitted.  I think it will be a very nice outfit for traveling with navy pants as you can dress it up or down.  I wish he had done that top in black.  I do not care for the gaucho type pants that he designed for the top.  I prefer Louis's slim pant styles.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Squirrel Lover 

I am barely 5'2" and practically live in Linea garments. I do buy petites, saving me time and the expense of hemming. BUT also buy the 'regular' sized garments which represents the majority of my purchases.  The click here measurements address 99% of the fit unless Louis or the ladies here indicate a need to size up or down accordingly. 

I do not think the line runs large or tall at all. I am accustomed to possibly having alterations as it's the price of admission for my height. Linea is worth it!

I hope you find something to wear and enjoy. You won't be disappointed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Everyone!  Late signing in but I did catch the show.

I'd mentioned liking the PC asymmetrical long tunic dress before and really loved seeing this aired. Ok at 5'2,  I'll be the resident munchkin to try it out. Black is processing and I'll release turquoise and white. Frankly, I think I'm going to live in these this summer++. I like the hibiscus color too...stopppppp!

We knew the jewelry would be a sell out today. Hope you all got your last minute order in and do enjoy this bounty. 

Love the floral skirts with the WK tank. The bluebell was especially appealing today and yes, I do have some Limoges blue. Thank you @Jazzmom

And yes, @GraceCO do consider adding a floral to your wardrobe.  It'll cater to your fun side,  plus if you wear cowboy boots over there in CO, well, well, well some real fun could happen. The skirts are whimsical, feminine and perky. You wear long ponte skirts, just envision a (secret) twirl in this light as a breeze georgette. It works....

Must say I'm like a moth to a flame when it comes to red. I have not purchased the new firecracker red (yet) but am on the edge of my chair drinking up the rich saturated color in this new offering. I honestly get heady when I see it. 

More later......

Respected Contributor

Just watched tape of show a pleasure to watch.  I ordered the pebble crepe tunic/dress with asymmetric hem in black and white - any ladies who purchased this did you order regular size or size down?  

I also ordered ombré top and crop pants.  Already own floral boho and blouse which I love.  Great show.

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

Me, too @gardensla re/host...

Same here.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I caught part of the show this morning but my cable was "having difficulties" and kept cutting out, but finished watching it now, choppy and frozen here and there but I got the gist of it!

I really enjoyed it as usual, so relaxed today and I have to admit to liking Courtney with Louis, but that is such a personal thing, can understand if some did not.  I think with her the show was a bit more free and relaxed, a bit of a nod to younger buyers and also inclusive of his core customers.

Gosh everything was lovely!  Maria in the black PC outfit, sigh, and Katia so shining and bright in the white flowy tunic with the sleeves rolled up, perfect on her.  

Jackie the blonde size L model looked the best I have ever seen her, the prettiest and slimmest and most fashionable in the pale pink boho, and dark top, nude wedges, stunning.  (ETA:  I think she was on the morning show, not this one, oops.)

I only ordered one thing extra that I hadn't planned on and it was the PC crop pants in black, couldn't resist.  

Loved the sneak peek of the new 3-strand necklace, very cool and artisan/antique looking.

I have many items "in process" and can't wait for my new wardrobe to arrive!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

Hi Everyone!  Late signing in but I did catch the show.

I'd mentioned liking the PC asymmetrical long tunic dress before and really loved seeing this aired. Ok at 5'2,  I'll be the resident munchkin to try it out. Black is processing and I'll release turquoise and white. Frankly, I think I'm going to live in these this summer++. I like the hibiscus color too...stopppppp!

We knew the jewelry would be a sell out today. Hope you all got your last minute order in and do enjoy this bounty. 

Love the floral skirts with the WK tank. The bluebell was especially appealing today and yes, I do have some Limoges blue. Thank you @Jazzmom

And yes, @GraceCO do consider adding a floral to your wardrobe.  It'll cater to your fun side,  plus if you wear cowboy boots over there in CO, well, well, well some real fun could happen. The skirts are whimsical, feminine and perky. You wear long ponte skirts, just envision a (secret) twirl in this light as a breeze georgette. It works....

Must say I'm like a moth to a flame when it comes to red. I have not purchased the new firecracker red (yet) but am on the edge of my chair drinking up the rich saturated color in this new offering. I honestly get heady when I see it. 

More later......

@rochelleS

I hadn't thought of wearing cowboy boots with this floral skirt, but I can SEE it working beautifully. In the mountains (headed to Vail in June), even in the summer, we do wear our cowboy boots. I was able to get the only color left in my size--the red--and I can pair it with a tucked in denim shirt, belt, turquoise silver jewelry. Eee haw! Thank you for the GREAT idea! I will be twirling away this summer Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO See how easy you pulled the boho look together.  I love it and you are going to look so fine. Wait till you see how frisky you feel wearing this.....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@GraceCO See how easy you pulled the boho look together.  I love it and you are going to look so fine. Wait till you see how frisky you feel wearing this.....

@rochelleS

LOL. THAT is reason alone to get this skirt!