Respected Contributor

Re: Who Is Wearing What Linea in July!

Today is HOT and HUMID. I'm wearing the new pebble crepe button front tunic in iris with white shorts. I'm wearing the multi  cross necklace in gold and gold sandals.

Respected Contributor

It is hot/humid in Chicago today.  I am wearing my Linea A262453 Moss Crepe black V neck short sleeve peplum top, Linea A262454 Moss Crepe Black matching skirt, Ripka Gold Chrono Watch, Oro Nuovo gold hoop earrings, Bronzo Italia 36" long spiga chain, my real 14Kt gold bracelets, Black Donald Pliner high heel mules, Brahmin Black Melbourne Anywhere Tote.  This Linea Black Moss Crepe summer outfit is my go to outfit for non specific occasion for dressy when traveling.  This year I also purchased Linea's black 3/4 sleeve moss crepe top to add to this ensemble.  I just love Louis's Moss Crepe articles of clothing for traveling. No matter the length of trip I generally just like to take a 21 inch suitcase.  I certainly own other brands, but lately my traveling suitcases for any season is usually full of Linea.  

Valued Contributor

Unbelievabley hot and humid in the New York area.  I attended an afternoon wake and wore the black gauze v neck dress. It was so cool and appropriate. I had returned a larger size previously but went back and purchased the smaller size. I am SO glad I didn't miss out on this little gem. Wore Patricia Green black suede pumps, Honora pearl necklace and earrings, gold Tiffany watch.

Honored Contributor

Day 2 of heat wave here -- wearing the CWC sea salt color camisole over the cinnamon moss crepe pants with my white sandals.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Wore an Isaac floral top A254791 Lagoon Blue with the Linea Chambray Blue boho skirt and Navy Vionic sandals and sterling Judith Ripka hematite doublet ring J156478 and matching stud earrings. 

Respected Contributor

I am going out to dinner tonight to a lovely high end restaurant with my son and friends.  I will be wearing my Linea(A273872) Navy short sleeve Moss Crepe top and the matching Linea(A273877) navy moss crepe pants, Ripka sterling chrono watch, Ripka Mama Bahama lapis and pearl 36" necklace, Ripka lapis earrings with baroque pearl, Ripka sterling verona bracelet with charm, Ripka tennis bracelet with saphire clasp, Donald Pliner Croco Zoya white mules and carrying my Ripka snakeskin bag with chain.

Louis stated that the Linea moss crepe short sleeve top and pants did not sell as well as expected.  After purchasing the sage green, I immediately purchased the navy. The outfit is a great traveling outfit as it can be dressed up or down.  This is a sensational outfit that makes you look like a sylph!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked and bought all 3 colors! I wonder if the reason the pants didn't sell as well due to the buyer purchasing regular inseam -- Petites would have to shorten and Talls would have to hope the inseam was long enough.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom

I thought possibly it was the colors.  They are all more fall colors.  I happen to like navy, sage green, and cinnamon, but others may feel they lean toward fall.  I am taking the sage green set on a trip week after next along with a bunch of black Linea.  I have included the zebra stripe cotton sweater in moss and black.  I love this moss crepe fabric for traveling.  It does not wrinkle or cling.

Honored Contributor

@culebra

I'm wearing white pants today, but certain colors never stopped me from wearing year round. I draw the line on white bottoms -- summer use for me.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I liked and bought all 3 colors! I wonder if the reason the pants didn't sell as well due to the buyer purchasing regular inseam -- Petites would have to shorten and Talls would have to hope the inseam was long enough.

@JustJazzmom

The regular inseam fit me just right at 5'9. This pant is one of my all-time favorites, but I only purchased the navy. Wish it was available in black, because I favor dark basics, but think I'll get the sage...can't resist it. No clinging and so comfortable that I literally slept in the pants one night on a trip (long story...lol).