Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Broke The Bank Today??

@GraceCO I did end up asking Louis about the new re-order colors of the cotton hoodie.  Mum's the word. He's  not tipping his hand yet, only to say there's 4 or 5 colors coming of which black  is the only original coming back. I didn't realize you owned this one. I don't recsll alot of chatter in the forum. But being a reorder does indicate previous interest. Its a great hoddie, isn't it! I'm going to relegate one of the new 'Big Deal' tops as a quasi bed jacket robe. Nice to keep shoulders warm and throw on around the house. It's hard to find 100% cotton these days without a big price tag. 

I don't think there was another LDO tsv yesterday. ..

I do not believe it makes a difference if you swith a check hold on your own or go thru CS. I've done both and had that yoyo-ing between in process and backorder. I actually mentioned this last night while speaking with CS. My pink tunic is now in this limbo bounce. The rep said it's the computer, that the item may not be readily available in spite of stating such when ordered. This is a glitch I wish would be addressed. My linen top bounced for a week and 10 days for the aqua mist, which finally has shipped. Geez, some items ship immediately, others not.

Well Monday is the next big day for us. It'll be interesting to share our observations. 

Hope your day has been grand!

Valued Contributor

I have a feeling that the bank will see action a lot between April and May. Louis mentioned that he has another "big deal" (Q2 version of TSV) in May. My notes have it that there may be 3 WK pieces. I would love to see the WK swing tank tunic be the big deal. I expect I will be all over that. I do shop more at this time of year, but then I have a bit of a rest period come Fall and Winter when there aren't so many choices offered for a Florida gal. Well, at least that's what I tell myself.Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@diamondscribe, interesting your mentioning  a WK swing tank tunic. I purchased  a WK swing (sleeveless) tank on eBay. It's the same length as the swing pullovers and cardis. Very cute. I'd very much enjoy seeing a much longer length in this style. Even with 3/4 + sleeves would be nice too. So much to look forward to, now and later....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@diamondscribe  Louis also mentioned a gauze crepe pant in white coming, too Smiley Happy That's at the top of my list.

I have to buy for 4 seasons and I try not to spend too much on the shorter seasons, but it's been a challenge so far and we still have another month or two. Doesn't Louis start with fall in July?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@GraceCO I did end up asking Louis about the new re-order colors of the cotton hoodie.  Mum's the word. He's  not tipping his hand yet, only to say there's 4 or 5 colors coming of which black  is the only original coming back. I didn't realize you owned this one. I don't recsll alot of chatter in the forum. But being a reorder does indicate previous interest. Its a great hoddie, isn't it! I'm going to relegate one of the new 'Big Deal' tops as a quasi bed jacket robe. Nice to keep shoulders warm and throw on around the house. It's hard to find 100% cotton these days without a big price tag. 

I don't think there was another LDO tsv yesterday. ..

I do not believe it makes a difference if you swith a check hold on your own or go thru CS. I've done both and had that yoyo-ing between in process and backorder. I actually mentioned this last night while speaking with CS. My pink tunic is now in this limbo bounce. The rep said it's the computer, that the item may not be readily available in spite of stating such when ordered. This is a glitch I wish would be addressed. My linen top bounced for a week and 10 days for the aqua mist, which finally has shipped. Geez, some items ship immediately, others not.

Well Monday is the next big day for us. It'll be interesting to share our observations. 

Hope your day has been grand!

@rochelleS  I really like what I see of the newer version cotton top. Like you, I'll throw it over a nightgown when I have morning coffee on the front porch or over a bathing suit at the beach when it gets windy. Finding 100% cotton is hard, so anything Louis brings us in cotton, I'm all in. Too bad Louis couldn't share colors of the hooded version reorder--I have the black & slate blue--but, I'll be on the lookout. Did he say we'll see them this fall?

Respected Contributor

Well, I'm not ashamed to tell you gald that I ordered 15 items---but the real embarassment is that everything was sent to my sister's house in MA, as I am still in AZ I sent to her house because I don't want to lug all the stuff back across the country and there is no tax on clothing in MA, as opposed to 8% in AZ! I warned her, a bit, I didn't go into detail.. About half are necklaces, so that helps with the package deluge!

I got:

White Big Deal

Buttercup Big Deal

Alabaster Ombre Tunic

Blueberry Ombre Tunic

Coral Ombre Tunic

Black Pebble Crepe Tunic

Black Pebble Crepe Pants

White Sleeveless Wing Collar shirt

Black seed bead necklace

Turq seed bead necklace

Black Barrel Bead necklace

Chocolate Barrel Bead necklace

Alabaster Aztec Necklace

Black Aztec Necklace

Clear Faceted Waterfall necklace (clearance---not sure the exact name)

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO 

No timetable, Louis just said it's a long way off. I'd guess fall, maybe later? Hopefully not to late into the season.  Sometimes the Q waits too long in my opinion to schedule and release the new seasonal offetings. Like the new Alabaster slim pant, I'd like that now. Oh well, nothing I can do but wait with everyone else. 

Back to the hoodie and the new Big Deal cotton items. Love the length of the original hoodie. It's long enough to wear on its own. I can walk to the mailbox and not be concerned about modesty. The new one, no, not so much lol. If I remember correctly, aren't you 5'10"? Can you wear that hoodie on its own or is it too short? I'm 5'2", it's just above my knees ... and well covered. 

Trusted Contributor

I actually long for those days when I worried about breaking the bank.  That has not happened in a very long time but I did order the seed bead necklace for my girlfriend for her birthday.  I think she will love it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@GraceCO 

No timetable, Louis just said it's a long way off. I'd guess fall, maybe later? Hopefully not to late into the season.  Sometimes the Q waits too long in my opinion to schedule and release the new seasonal offetings. Like the new Alabaster slim pant, I'd like that now. Oh well, nothing I can do but wait with everyone else. 

Back to the hoodie and the new Big Deal cotton items. Love the length of the original hoodie. It's long enough to wear on its own. I can walk to the mailbox and not be concerned about modesty. The new one, no, not so much lol. If I remember correctly, aren't you 5'10"? Can you wear that hoodie on its own or is it too short? I'm 5'2", it's just above my knees ... and well covered. 

@rochelleS  You have a great memory--I am 5'10", which is a NEW height for me. I've always been 5'9" (or so I thought) until my doctor's office recorded my height as 5'10" 3 years in a row. So, I'm guessing it's no fluke, so I'm going with it. lol. Always thought with age, I'd shrink and not grow!

Anyway, back to the hooded cotton top...I can't get away with just wearing it alone, even for a quick run to the mailbox.Lucky you that you can, tho Smiley Wink  It hits me at high hip in the front, but covers everything in back. I wear it over LL pants, jeans, crops, etc. to walk the dogs or to the gym. I love the all cotton and hope Louis keeps bringing us more of those options.