Honored Contributor

Who Broke The Bank Today??

[ Edited ]

We had an avalanche of goodies cast upon us!!

I ordered this week and received the moss crepe 3/4 sleeve top from last year in black; the pale pink gauze crepe dress from last year and an SG sleeveless red and white polka dot dress; today the XS stand collar gauze crepe blouse came back in black, the alabaster ombre tunic top and the floral print tee shirt in bluebell were ordered.

For those who own that pale pink gauze crepe dress, I discovered that the Joan Rivers pale pink floral statement necklace with matching earrings looks terrific with this dress. (J318964)

Image result for Joan Rivers Shimmering Floral Necklace & Earrings Set

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Re: Who Broke The Bank Today??

@JustJazzmom I am sheepishly raising my hand...

The JR necklace will look great with that dress! I love the pink and wore the black countless times!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Also raising my hand, @JustJazzmom! Oh my. A bit embarrassed to count the ways...Ordered the seedbead necklace in black, turquoise and lime (not convinced just yet I need all three), the cuff in gold & silver, the aztec necklaces in both colors, the dress in aqua mist, the wing collared sleeveless shirts in every color, plus an extra white, the alabaster ombre tunic, the navy pleated skirt.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to add the new tunic A288390 in black and white with black and navy pants! The "big deal" cotton tops in white and blue and the ombre tops in alabaster, blueberry and coral.

Honored Contributor

And for a brief moment in time, that is me in my avatar! A birthday photo from 4 years ago!

Respected Contributor

With my head down - my hand goes up!  Placed FOUR orders today!  Thank goodness for my last order - there were four EZ pays which I rarely use but today I did!

My List:

Aztec Necklace in both Colours.  Was going to get only Alabaster - but.....

Cuff in the Gunmetal and the Gold.

The dress in Moccachino and Black held off on the Ivory because.......I had

to get the 3 pleated Skirts and matching Safari Shirts!

And earlier this week the Turquoise Seedbead Necklace and yesterday the Alabaster Ombré Top.

Honored Contributor

@anniebethsmomWhat did you think of the Erica Lyons seed bead items you ordered?

Valued Contributor

I started the week with telling myself my focus was just on getting the wire cuffs whenever they were posted. That was going to be it. I kept reminding myself that I had to keep my eyes on the prize; that there would be the ombre top in May and the whisper knit sleeveless swing tunic. I knew I had to save for those. So, what happens? The ombre top arrives early. 

After that, good things just kept coming! So, yep, did a lot of shopping this week.

Ombre top - all three colors

Wire cuff - all four colors

Whew...took a breath... and then... pebble crepe pants (both colors), pebble crepe tunic (black & white), and faux de chine safari shirt (adobe and apricot). Well, that should do it. But, wait, the black stand collar button down tunic I'd been stalking returned for a brief moment and I got that also. Yikes, forgot I also got the Big Deal snap front tunic in white. So, I went back and canceled one seed bead necklace. Surely canceling one necklace should balance with all the indulgences this week, right? Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Who?

That would be yours truly.

• Never one to let a new black dress get past me, I bought that.

• I love that new pleated skirt so scooped it up in navy.

• Then I had to have both Aztec necklaces.

• And, I finally caved and bought the fourth color of the seed bead piece.
Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

@diamondscribe Absolutely! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom Loved them and so did my daughter who walked off with half of the items I ordered! She reminded me that I knew where to find her! Little stinker!