Respected Contributor

Re: Whisper Knit pants sizing suggestions, please!

[ Edited ]

@Karlakaye wrote:

I can't seem to get on the "Ask Louis" blog tonight.  Has anyone asked him if we should order the same size that we did for the last WK pants?  I am sure he is very busy now getting ready for his shows tomorrow.

KK

@Karlakaye I did mention that I sized down last time to a Small and that the Click Here measurements this time would indicate a Medium and I asked if they were made in a different factory.  He said all the WK is made in the same factory and suggested I measure my current pant.  I see that someone else just posted that the new pant is a little smaller -- she says the 2012 pant is still posted on QVC (I don't know how she found it) A228555/556 (petite) so I'm going to try and check those measurements.

I also notice that my pant is 69% rayon/31% nylon and said hand wash (not that I do) and the new one says 77% rayon/23% nylon and machine wash.  Not sure if that would make any difference.

I'm going to need to buy this tonight because I won't be able to see the shows tomorrow because I have a busy day at work. So hoping I guess right!

Valued Contributor

@sueinsf  Thank you SO MUCH for such a thorough explanation.  I checked the older WK measurements to the new---now I just have to measure my older WK pants.  It really is confusing though.  It seems the new ones overall are smaller in the hips, thighs and bottom opening and a bit larger in the waist and rise--if that makes any sense.  WHEW!!  Anyway, I certainly do appreciate you taking the time to answer me with all that great info.  I swear---LInea ladies are the ABSOLUTE BEST!!

Hopefully we will all pick the right size.  WK is a very forgiving knit, thank goodness.

KK

Respected Contributor

@Karlakaye You're welcome.  Glad to be of help.  And it appears you're right about the measurements.  Let's hope we all get the right size!