Respected Contributor

Whisper Knit Sweater w/Pearls is Posted!

[ Edited ]

Beautiful Sweater!

FYI - looks like all the sizes aren’t loaded yet!

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Whisper-Knit-Sweater-with-Pearl-Trim.product.A343560.htm...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Whisper Knit Sweater w/Pearls is Posted!

YIKES! The mediums are only available in lilac mist. Order quickly. This is going fast.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Al the sizes aren't up yet as per CS,

I'm waiting for a Large in Black.

@Seka @BirkiLady EDITING: Just attempted to purchase one as a gift and it shows available but then when purchasing it came up "SOLD OUT".. Are you kidding me?

So I called CS, spoke to 2 different people and was told (get ready):

1) The vendor only supplied us with a few.

2) They've sold out and no more are coming in.

3) So sorry, there is a GLITCH in the system.

On the verge here people....on the verge.

Can any of the long-time Linea ladies find out from Louis what is going on with this item?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Your size hasn’t been unboxed at the warehouse so it’s showing sold out/not available.

Wait a bit, they will be unpacked.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom  THANK you, JustJazzmom! Now why didn't all the CS people I spoke with just say that instead of making up excuses? THIS is the issue that QVC doesn't seem to get: be HONEST with customers.

Still, not sure if the one I'm trying to purchase actually is sold out or it's that famous "glitch" that appears to plague QVC.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@JustJazzmom  THANK you, JustJazzmom! Now why didn't all the CS people I spoke with just say that instead of making up excuses? THIS is the issue that QVC doesn't seem to get: be HONEST with customers.

Still, not sure if the one I'm trying to purchase actually is sold out or it's that famous "glitch" that appears to plague QVC.

@SahmIam - The sizes are not sold out they are just not all loaded into the Q’s system - I checked before I posted and that’s why I wrote the FYI note in my original Post - both here and Louis’s Blog.  My size/colour is not yet available and I’m checking regularly.

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam  Give them a break. A CSR probably doesn't have a clue how quickly the Linea items are posted for us. Nor do they know how anxious we are to purchase! We are an unusual group of customers . . . but Louis is a one-of-a-kind designer. QVC Customer Service doesn't know what a true designer means or how we shop!

In all honesty, I forgot when posting about the mediums going so quickly. I'm so sorry for the panic. <face palms> 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@Seka  @BirkiLady

Lol. I posted after you BirkiLady, saying they were just not loaded yet. Then I went ahead and was ordering one for my MIL in the Lilac and it showed in stock in her size, no issue. But when I hit 'Buy", it came up sold out. So I went back to the original page and it shows In Stock. Tried 3 times, then called back to CS.

You saw what I posted after that.

I'm still not sure what's going on with THAT color and size since it shows available and immediately thought of the earring set situation (of which I have 2 on backorder). Talk about being concerned....

I'm going to go have some hot cocoa, lol.;p

Respected Contributor

I so want this in black,  I have a conference after party in February.   Would you wear this Linea sweater with these Isaac pants?  Or is it too much?

https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Regular-247-Stretch-Faux-Pearl-Hem-Ankle-Pants.product.A34...

Respected Contributor

@Trudey Too much, I think and would take away from the sleeve detail.  The sequin pants would work, nicely or a winter white or black.  If you had purchased any of Louis' pearls in the past, they would be nice and he has a black jet, pearl and rhinestone necklace coming.