Respected Contributor

Re: Whisper Knit Sweater w/Pearls is Posted!

@Effie54 wrote:

I love it, especially the lilac. I'm afraid the sleeves would be way too long on me. They look a little long on the model even.

Don't make any judgments based on the Q's ridiculous pictures!  Look at the Click Here measurements for the garment and watch the show if you can to see it on Louis's models. The Q's pictures are notoriously bad.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

As much as I would dearly love this sweater, the sleeve length is way too long for my arms. I had to return the embroidered sleeve sweater for that reason, and according to the garment measurement chart, the sleeves on the  pearl sweater are even longer. Sigh....so wish Louis could do a petite sizing in his special sweaters like this one. Enjoy your lovely sweaters, ladies!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Ordered the pink and the gray - also got the gray pearls.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sleeves are too long for me too, and I think I have enough bell sleeved items, plus already have a lovely Karl Lagerfeld black sweater with pearls on the front, white collar, black satin tie that I love.  It looks wonderul under Louis's black blazer and pants from this fall.

However, I do love the new Linea pearl studded sweaters, gorgeous.

Esteemed Contributor

Oink. I ordered the pink, black and grey. I love this style of sweater and the sleeves are just long enough for me!!!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

@Seka, thanks for posting!  I’ve had my eye on the Lilac Mist since I found the sweater on line.  Finally ordered it this morning!  I love Louis’s Whisper Knit and particularly his tops.  This will be my first bell sleeve (I’ve resisted as many other brands are crazy with the bells) and like that the pearl embellishment is tastefully done.  I have Tahitian pearl jewelry that will pair with the sweater beautifully.  Thanks again!