@GraceCO wrote:

SOLD OUT already?

I'm so disappointed Smiley Sad(

- Absolutely Totally Agree - 

Respected Contributor

Re: Whisper Knit Polo Posted!

As per Louis:  

THE POLO STORY”

I just heard back from Rowena……She said the Polo sweater is NOT sold out…….It’s just taking a long time to get completely loaded……….So keep watching “the skies” for them to show up….If someone sees them posted……let us know….I need an XXS in Navy for Lou’s daughter!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

Well, lots going on on my end. Surgery was graceful. I don't remember a thing. But post rx listed side effect knocked my socks off. Thankfully my BFF was here. She flew up from FL to be with me! That in itself is truly amazing. We've been friends for over fifty years. Plus she'll be returning for my second surgery. 

Mike has his days and I sense they're waning. It's breaking my heart and I dread the inevitable.  Thanks for asking about him (us). How's Buddy? And you too...I hope you are feeling better!

Did you receive the red tartan jacket? It's a beauty and I hope you love it as much as I do.  I wore mine with the new red moss crepe shirred neckline top. It looked great and the top is sooo comfy, I didn't want to take it off. 

I saw that all of the Polos weren't listed. I couldn't cxl my order. I will be watching for my size to pop back in and will try ordering once again. I thought they'd sold out awfully fast, leaving lots of disappointment among us. Hopefully to be rectified shortly.

Its a magnificent fall day here. Indian summer temps in the 70's with still alot of fall colors to enjoy. Take care. ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
Glad your surgery went well and that your friend was able to help with your recovery. What a wonderful friend! 😊
I’m so sorry Mike isn’t doing that well. My heart breaks for you...

Buddy is adjusting to being blind. Learning his way around the house. Trying to keep him from getting too stressed so his blood sugar doesn’t drop is the biggest challenge. But we’re getting through it.

I should be getting my blazer today. Yay! I already have that new moss crepe red top to go with it. It is very comfy!

A shame you weren’t able to cancel your polo order. I probably canceled mine in the nick of time. They should at least credit you shipping because of the debacle.

We are still in the 80s. We’ve had a few nice cool mornings, but then it heats up. I’m so ready for cooler weather. I miss the beautiful fall colors, but not the snow!

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

Thanks so much. Yes, I do have a wonderful friend. We've shared so much over the years and have alot of love, laughter and zany stories. I was blown away when she said she was coming up to be with me. Geez, flying during this covid nightmare, all I can say is how lucky I am to have such a special person in my life. 💖

I'm excited to hear your impression of the red plaid when you open your pkg. I was giddy. Two completely different personalities with these two jackets. I did end up ordering the coordinating blouse. Initially I  wasn't interested. The colors were bright and actually rather garish on my screen. Not so in person and I'm happy that I made that purchase. Do let me know how you like the blazer, please. 🤗

And yes, I will address the shipping on the Polo. 

Esteemed Contributor

How Re: Whisper Knit Polo Posted!

How are there no navy in any size left? My goodness. I forgot to check in last night before I went to bed. There is nothing left. Crikey. Was not expecting a total sell out so quickly. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Contributor

I just received a message that only 198 were sold today- keep checking for the complete inventory to load.
Sarah
Esteemed Contributor

@CathyRD when I can't get the measurements on safari, I turn my computer off and back on.  That takes care of the problem.

Esteemed Contributor

I just looked now for the polo, and all the colors are gone!!!! 😭😭😭

Not even a few hours worth of stock?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sarah from the South wrote:
I just received a message that only 198 were sold today- keep checking for the complete inventory to load.
Sarah

What does that mean???

There are 9 sizes and 3 colors = 27:

if there were only 7 of each that would be  7 x 27 = 189 pieces. 

There must be a lot of inventory to be loaded.  I wonder if it will kick in at midnight?