Trusted Contributor

Whisper Knit Midi Skirt... Is it GONE forever???

Hello Linea Sisters---

I have been watching for the Whisper Knit Midi Skirts to return.  I try and watch all the shows but did I miss an announcement that they are either 1) not coming back or 2) coming back in 2020.

Thank goodness, I did get  2 black but I'd love to get more colors.

thanks,

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Whisper Knit Midi Skirt... Is it GONE forever???

All that can be said is the QVC buyers did not order any this season, so if it were to come back, it wouldn’t be until next fall. It is all up the the buyers, whose job is to find items that bring in the most profits.
Respected Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB  - There was only one new Whisper Knit Item for Fall/Winter 2019 - photo below.  There were NO REORDERS of any Whisper Knit Items - even if they qualified for re-order.  The Linea Ladies have voiced their concerns - here on the Linea Forum - and with phone calls, emails to Head Office.  

Louis has mentioned on his Blog that there are WK items for 2020.

Hopefully more than ONE - Skirts, Pants and Sweaters!

I LOVE Whisper Knit - I can even wear some of my collection during summertime!

WE NEED MORE WHISPER KNITS!

FA995A37-F031-4669-A1DA-156935D57053.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Count me among those who adore the midi-skirt.

How I hope it returns!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

BUYERS - Hear us speak, please! You failed Linea Ladies in 2019 big-time. We love, buy and wear a lot of Louis Del'Olio's whisper knits. Please do your job and provide us with the best fabric and styles available on QVC by the only real designer on QVC. 

I wear A-90133 whisper knit skirts three seasons of the year! Would love to have more colors in this skirt, the cropped jacket (which SOLD out in a heart-beat) and a variety of great tops in whisper knit to wear with it.

Other whisper knit tops that I wear year-round are A-347450 and A-257382 (both are all-time favorites). Wear them in summer with light skirts, crops or bermuda shorts and in winter under a blazer or suit jacket. 

Would still love a midi six-gore skirt in Louis' heavy whisper knit! Would need Navy, Heathered Gray, and Black. 

If the buyers do their jobs and work with Louis, we'll be there to buy whisper knits from Linea. It's such a simple concept. I'm still wearing some of his 100% wool jackets and 100% silk blouses from years ago! (Yes, they have been altered.) Would love to have some items like that, again, on QVC!! We do value quality in our clothing and Louis Del'Olio provides.

Give LDO the freedom to design and work with the best materials available!  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

BUYERS - Hear us speak, please! You failed Linea Ladies in 2019 big-time. We love, buy and wear a lot of Louis Del'Olio's whisper knits. Please do your job and provide us with the best fabric and styles available on QVC by the only real designer on QVC. 

I wear A-90133 whisper knit skirts three seasons of the year! Would love to have more colors in this skirt, the cropped jacket (which SOLD out in a heart-beat) and a variety of great tops in whisper knit to wear with it.

Other whisper knit tops that I wear year-round are A-347450 and A-257382 (both are all-time favorites). Wear them in summer with light skirts, crops or bermuda shorts and in winter under a blazer or suit jacket. 

Would still love a midi six-gore skirt in Louis' heavy whisper knit! Would need Navy, Heathered Gray, and Black. 

If the buyers do their jobs and work with Louis, we'll be there to buy whisper knits from Linea. It's such a simple concept. I'm still wearing some of his 100% wool jackets and 100% silk blouses from years ago! (Yes, they have been altered.) Would love to have some items like that, again, on QVC!! We do value quality in our clothing and Louis Del'Olio provides.

Give LDO the freedom to design and work with the best materials available!  

Um, LDO has said on his blog that it isn't coming from the buyers; they basically do what they're told.

Super Contributor

Let them hear us with our hearts

Super Contributor

I absolutely love the whisper knit midi too!  @BirkiLady I love your idea of a heavy WK 6 gore skirt!!

I'm waiting for the new fleece lined tights to wear with my current WK skirts and dresses! Louis' hosiery is the BEST!

Super Contributor

@Seka, I love to wear short sleeve and sleeveless WK sweaters in the summer with a boho skirt! It's my go to summer outfit.  We really need at least one short sleeve WK for next summer!

Respected Contributor

@mam2fourboys  - I do as well, and I always carry one of these WK Open Front Kimono style Cardigans A343031 in the car - it’s cold in the car - and running in and out of air conditioned places.  The Q should have reordered this Cardigan and the coordinating Mock Neck Sleeveless Tank A343029.

59D1DD65-B0EC-4BB5-8EC7-11E554A0D2F9.jpeg