Honored Contributor

There is a saying “no news is good news” Let’s just leave it at that for now.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Re: Where's Louis???

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@morganjen I noticed that H by Halston had a pretty good looking deal on QVC2 yesterday. Mock turtleneck item. It wasn't as thick/substantial material as I am hoping the Linea I purchased will be, but looked very nice on the models. I remember the Halston name from many years ago, but never owned one.

@World Traveler

i have really been liking the halston line since it arrived at qvc and i LOVE cameron silver. i dont wear turtlenecks, so the qvc2 deal was an easy pass for me. i do enjoy purchasing items from other qvc lines also. i am not just a "linea exclusive" qvc buyer as some on this particular forum are. i have found excellent designs and quality throughout some of the other designer lines. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Re: Where's Louis???

[ Edited ]

@Berlybaby wrote:

I think Louis has a crisis. It's unusual for him not to send a Christmas greeting on his blog. I do not believe QVC has anything to do with his silence.

I totally agree with Berlybaby.  I am quite worried, frankly.  I find myself checking his blog and here quite frequently for some news, and the silence is disturbing.  May good thoughts, prayers, and positive mojo continue to be sent to Louis and Jac.

Valued Contributor

Beccaboone2, I confess to be doing the same thing.  First thing in the morning I check his blog.  Nothing.  Then I check here.  And have taken to doing so last thing at night.  Of course this speaks to MY problem, not anything that may be happening to our favorite Dell'Olio duo.  Prayers for them and all good hopes for their happy holiday season.

At this stage in life I look for durability and ease of care in my clothing.  Of course I want it chic, and timeless.  While I have liked a fair number of Halston pieces as well as some Martha Stewart, certainly Joan Rivers, I did not have good luck with Susan G or Isaac purchases and quickly lost interest.  I have hopes for Martha's initial fashion offerings and wore my Joan Rivers Christmas plaid cape from some years back to church today together with my black WK midi skirt, black turtleneck swing sweater and Louis's trouse socks and then boots.  Smiley Happy  I can throw on any WK piece and not need to worry about wrinkling, about the cut on my body and size, nor about laundering - and no sizes shrink up upon washing.  I believe that one of Louis' biggest strengths is the that the man understands tailoring and does an exquisite job of it.  I love his slacks, all my many WK turtleneck tops, cardis, WK scarves etc - and at this time of year when it is constantly snowing sideways in the wind here and temps sink well into the minus ranges, these Linea items allow me to throw on and go, stay warm, never wrinkle a smidge and look chic and classic Smiley Happy  Does that make sense to anyone? Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC out of respect for privacy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC out of respect for privacy.

Respected Contributor

Louis' blog has been updated.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC out of respect for privacy

Respected Contributor

When I go on a trip, I almost always pack a lot of Linea.  His clothing is just so packable, flattering and versatile.