Regular Contributor

When will the new jewelry be here?!

I cannot be the only one waiting (and waiting) it seems for the new jewelry?

I realise there is no magic answer , but I just needed to vent to someone! My new clothes have arrived (which I love) and I have not been able to order any of the pretties to wear with them!

Honored Contributor

Re: When will the new jewelry be here?!

I feel the same way @clarika

Why did the Q post next month’s Big Deal tie in?

I want the new jewelry too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Same here! C'mon, QVC, upload the new Linea jewelry!

Valued Contributor

Same here too.  I wondered if the Q posted the new necklace set that goes with next month's Big Deal by mistake instead of posting the new jewelry that goes with the latest clusters of the naive print blouses and the long cardigans.  

Regular Contributor

Agree! I ordered all the pieces that go with flower power and new fish necklace colors. Why is it so hard for the Q to post new items and photos?

Frequent Contributor

Excellent question, I too am waiting for new Linea jewelry to be posted. I check two times a day at least.  I cannot wait to purchase the organic bead necklace. I love that he gave us the option of white cords. I'm looking forward to the return of the bangle bracelets. I also have my eye on the flower power necklace.  I need to start saving my pennies now. I should keep my eyes shut, I already have more than enough Linea jewelry but I love it, so unique.