Super Contributor

Re: When Can We Buy the 'DRAPE NECK MOSS CREPE TOP' (A341728)?

@golding76 @crazycockermom

I love this asymmetrical top and have nothing like it so I think that one of my "carefully planned purchases" will be this top in teal.  Louis is on more now and everything he designs is just so beautiful.  It has been harder to stick to my budget, but I am grateful that I can get one or two Linea pieces every month.  I try to focus on what few new outfits I would like every season and then try to plan my purchases to fill my wardrobe.    I have lots on my "want" list from this past spring and summer yet.  All those beautiful skirts! 

Respected Contributor

JazzMom, what does L/S stand for? I have enough clothes to last me the rest of my life (I just turned seventy four) and am saving my shekels for the red trench. 

Valued Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

JazzMom, what does L/S stand for? I have enough clothes to last me the rest of my life (I just turned seventy four) and am saving my shekels for the red trench. 

@lavendar I’m not JazzMom but I think L/S refers to long sleeves.

Honored Contributor

@jazzbabe wrote:

@lavendar wrote:

@lavendar I’m not JazzMom but I think L/S refers to long sleeves.

That is correct! S/S is short sleeve. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼