Respected Contributor

Re: What shoes to wear with the wine and port (and blackberry)?

I think camel's and tan'd are beautiful with wine shades.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I already have several pairs of wine/port/aubergine shoes (except for boots).

Respected Contributor

I own the A271236 Isaac wine boot and the A278423 open toe bootie in wine from Marc Fisher, both from last year. I'm hoping they work with the new wine, and port. I just bought the A298105 Marc Fisher suede flat in wine and black. They look very comfortable and the wine looks dark. If anyone already owns them please let me know if you like them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1

• I posted this about a month ago on the MIdi Dress thread. I think you'll be fine with any of his wine suede selections. In fact I recently received a wine leather shoe boot that is a good match also. Unfortunately I will return these as I don't find them to be a good and comfortable fit. Regardless,Screenshot_2017-09-20-09-08-06-1.png it appears that the MF wine leather will coordinate with the Linea garments quite nicely
Respected Contributor

Thank you Rochelle....I'm going to look them up.

Esteemed Contributor

Black is always a good choice.  I brought these A294430 in navy to wear with my Linea navy midi dress among other items,  they also come in a vivid plum color and black if you want some contrast.  They are so comfortable and my favorite heel height I wear a 9 1/2 medium.  I already own a beautiful pair of bordeaux pumps too that I purchased many years ago.

Trusted Contributor

I have something in a similar color and wear black, taupe or grey shoes/boots depending on other accessories (i.e. colors in scarf, etc.).  A matching shoe always seems to look off to me, so I don't even bother.  

Valued Contributor

I wear black with almost everything but I could see navy or even brown depending on the outfit.

Frequent Contributor

I noticed during the show that one of the models wore a rose gold pump with the port, and I thought it looked really nice?

Honored Contributor

I have these shoes in deep burgundy that I think will look nice. I also have another pair of Clarks heeled loafers in cordovan. You can pair black, deep brown, burgundy, even taupe with port or wine shades, IMO.

Women's Clarks Tarah Victoria Formal Shoe Burgundy Leather