Contributor

Re: What’s everyone planning on getting?

Sheesh, is there a way to follow items on the Q like you described for HSN? 

Respected Contributor

@UhRose wrote:

Sheesh, is there a way to follow items on the Q like you described for HSN? 

Unfortunately, no. The Q is woefully far behind in everything IT related. It would require software development and they are always behind the eight ball in this area.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

I purchased the Dill outfit with matching tank, off white outfit with an ivory tank and the moss crepe top in black. 

Occasional Contributor

I’ve been trying to curb my spending but I told my husband when it comes to Louis, all bets are off! Besides getting the entire coin collection with the exception of the clip on earrings, I purchased all three colors of the moss crepe tops, both the off white and dill pants (decided to get the dill pants when I saw they matched perfectly with the sage lace inset top,) and tops (along with the dill tank top,) the desert kimono, both the swirl and pineapple honey colored necklaces (I too had to call CS to get the free shipping on the pineapple necklace when it was offered, as discussed on another forum, the rep was fighting me for it though but finally gave in.) I want to get the ombré top in Azure but just got the peacock- received so many compliments- and I can’t justify getting a 5th color, especially one that is so similar in tones, but I’ll most likely cave in.

Like I said, when it comes to Louis, all bets are off. I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear his line, both in fashion and in jewelry and I seem to be wearing his line almost exclusively now. I’ve even turned my neighbor on to him. I love Louis and can’t get enough!
Respected Contributor

@rudewarr wrote:
I’ve been trying to curb my spending but I told my husband when it comes to Louis, all bets are off! Besides getting the entire coin collection with the exception of the clip on earrings, I purchased all three colors of the moss crepe tops, both the off white and dill pants (decided to get the dill pants when I saw they matched perfectly with the sage lace inset top,) and tops (along with the dill tank top,) the desert kimono, both the swirl and pineapple honey colored necklaces (I too had to call CS to get the free shipping on the pineapple necklace when it was offered, as discussed on another forum, the rep was fighting me for it though but finally gave in.) I want to get the ombré top in Azure but just got the peacock- received so many compliments- and I can’t justify getting a 5th color, especially one that is so similar in tones, but I’ll most likely cave in.

Like I said, when it comes to Louis, all bets are off. I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear his line, both in fashion and in jewelry and I seem to be wearing his line almost exclusively now. I’ve even turned my neighbor on to him. I love Louis and can’t get enough!

@rudewarr  Agree!!! It's futile trying to resist Louis & all that he brings us. Believe me. I've tried!

I purchased the coin jewelry--ambra & nero Trevi + earrings, two Amalfi necklaces, coin clip earrings and the Roma necklace. Just ordered the Park Avenue necklace and bracelet in silver.

I also ordered the "languid" white shirt and pants; kimona in tropical and desert; moss crepe v-neck in chocolate; and 3/4 v-neck knit shirt in black, pink & turquoise.