Honored Contributor

Pat cannot keep him focused on business at hand.  I've never heard him ramble and talk like he has today, about everything but clothing.  Something seems wrong.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: What's Wrong With Louis?

[ Edited ]

We Leos are having a very bad day.  Just speaking astrological nonsense, but this Leo is feeling crummy and unfocused.  Louis has let us know he is a Leo.

All cosmic vibes are distressing for us now.

(I have not seen what you are referring to, by the way.  All I know is that I feel cranky -- have for several days -- and have the blues and the blahs.)  

Honored Contributor

i am a leo, but so far my day is going well......and i hope it continues that way!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

When you loose a loved one it can take a very long time to rebound, if ever.I enjoyed watching him. I thought maybe it was just him feeling more comfortable and not so focused hammering sales. Again I enjoyed him talking about the models he has worked with for years and demonstrating everything he knows about them.It seemed like a more  personal look at him.

Honored Contributor

Good for you, Sunshine.  I am hoping to emerge.  

Maybe it is our Moon sign in conjunction with our Sun sign that has been throwing Louis and me off kilter.

Super Contributor

I love hearing Louis’ stories in regards to inspiration and everything!  His shows are always a joy to watch. It’s nice to have personal stories. I think the host sometimes interrupts too much. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe he doesn't feel like working today.  All of us have had that experience.  I know I have.

I used to tell my boss I was taking a vacation day at work and not to bother me.

Honored Contributor

He just seems a bit loosened up and happier than usual. Maybe he’s starting to calm down after the stress of loosing his wife or maybe he had a glass of wine with lunch. 

Respected Contributor

It could be any number of things. Maybe he's just having an off day. We all have them from time to time.

Honored Contributor

What was that hair flip in Maria's face all about?!