Respected Contributor

Re: What's Wrong With Louis?

[ Edited ]

I think he's fine!  Seems like he's having a good time!  The sneal peak of the coin necklace.....what a knockout!

He is throughly enjoying himself and the models as well!  I don't think there is anything wrong!!  He's full of fun, today!

Honored Contributor

I quickly switched over and he seems honest and funny to me. If he had a glass of wine, so what?
Honored Contributor

Why must something be wrong????  This is his job, it's not his life.  Perhaps he's thinking about his summer vacation.  Maybe he's expecting house guests and he's wondering if everything is all set for them?  Maybe he is wearing new shoes and his feet hurt.  Perhaps he's been doing those QVC shows for so long that today he's bored to tears.  Maybe he skipped breakfast and he's starving.  Any one of a million things or it could be that you saw something that really wasn't there.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe he's having one of those bad days after the loss of his wife.  Grief isn't easy to deal with and can go on a long time. Even the memory of her as a model on QVC could trigger  it.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

What was that hair flip in Maria's face all about?!

@SahmIam - I was watching, and this is what I think happened. He was talking about the necklace Maria was wearing having matching earrings, and went to show them. They had forgotten to give them to Maria, so she had NO earrings on. She shook her hair back to the front to cover her ears! Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

I thought he was fine and enjoying himself.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ceicei50 wrote:

I thought he was fine and enjoying himself.

Ditto. He was joyful & playful today. 

Why a thread was even started about this is beyond me. 

Respected Contributor

I agree with Somertime and others. He was fun to watch! We hear so much about the fabulous fabrics and pieces, especially ones that have been around awhile, that it’s enjoyable to see him loosen up and hear him tell his stories and have fun with the hosts and models.

Regarding Maria, he went to lift her hair to show off the matching earrings and she wasn’t wearing them so he flipped her hair back. Thing is, he flipped it a little too hard and it went in her face. It wasn’t ill intended. It made me laugh.
Respected Contributor

I watched the 3:00 p.m. Show with Gabrielle Kerr - Louis was having a good time, as usual, presenting all of his items!  

Contributor

I was wondering the same thing, He seemed to be unable

to  remember some color names and the names of some of the jewelry pieces. 

Perhaps fatique......he has been on a lot lately. Hope all is well