Trusted Contributor

Re: What jeans/denim do you wear other than LDO?

My 2 cents worth.....

I wear NYDJ Ami or Alina and Lands’ End slim straight jeans. Just fyi.... I size down on both of these. Happy hunting!

Frequent Contributor

I buy nothing but Diane Gilman hands down the best fitting jeans on the Planet, HSN

Honored Contributor

I didn't even know LDO was.  I'm thinking you mean that Louis guy.  No. Didn't even know he offered jeans.  I'm premium jeans w h o r e.  Mostly Frame and Rag & Bone.  Once in a blue moon J Brand, Cititzens, 7 For All, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

One of the ladies on the fashion board or maybe even on the Linea board, turned me on to pants from Talbots. I can't tell you how much I love their pants. They have many styles of jeans, from mid-rise to higher rise, from regular cut to curvy.

I buy the curvy style and no matter what pants I buy, I can buy the same size and they fit me. I just purchased a pair of black ankle jeans and a pair of white ankle jeans and they both are terrific fit for me. Because I'm only 5'5", ankle jeans fit like regular length (yay!) and I can always roll up  or under to get a capri length.

I have been waiting for the tunic length to give way to a bit shorter top but I'm not sure if I'm ready to tuck anything into my pants on my casual days. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

No tucking for me ever! My figure is straight up and down
Honored Contributor

I used to wear Lee jeans in black.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

1. CJ by Cookie Johnson

2. Diane Gilman DG2 Embroidered Jeans

3. Chicos So Slimming Crop Jeans

4. Chicos Embroidered Jeans
5. Lee
6. Vera Wang

7. LDO

As  you can see, I am an equal opportunity jeans buyer. 

Honored Contributor

i like the brand not your daughters jeans (NYDJ).

i only like diane gilman jeggings......cannot wear her regular jeans.

i also love the ones that marla wynne has done on hsn......the fit and comfort are superb, especially the ones with the side zippers. they are a very smooth and clean look.  not a lot in stock right now though.

https://www.hsn.com/products/marlawynne-side-zip-denim-pant/8400554?variant=8447376

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

NYDJ, Banana Republic & Talbots.

Honored Contributor

Some from HSN and QVC that were suggested were limited in size or either in the color I wanted, so I am going to try NYDJ.  Dillard's has a sale on some of their jeans and I am Dillard's shopper, so I am going to be going into town on Tuesday and will try them.  I appreciate all the suggestions.  I was really taken with the Marla Wynne but a bit confused about whether or not they might run small or large based on reviews so I will pass on that until I see how the NYDJ works out at Dillard's and then on to MW and Diane G.  I would like to have more than one brand for comparison and perhaps, just because I usually like more than one brand.  I tried QF at one time and the hips were big on me.  I have very narrow hips.