To name a few my favorites are:

Inca necklace set

Aztec necklace

Muticolored crystal bead necklace

Multi leaf and bead necklace set

Rolling bangles

Valued Contributor

Re: What is your favorite piece of jewelry and what piece do you wear the most

It's funny, I used to wear huge, artisan made statements pieces...the bolder the better.
Now my favorites are the understated and small pieces. My go to is a tiny silver avante garde piece that resembles a snowman with a diamond chip in it and a pair of small huggie hoops. The "snowman" my daughter gave me...so I like it even more

Respected Contributor

The silver palm frond necklace. 

This is such a well designed and perfectly made piece that is truly a statement, so it isn't for everyday, but when I choose it, it makes the outfit and gets strangers stopping me to compliment it.  Men also tend to be drawn to this one, as well as my second favorite that I wear all the time, the iconic fish!  I think I have 5.

The palm frond earrings I also love, wear those now and then and they pack a wallop as well.  Absolutely spectacular item definitely.

Super Contributor

My favorite piece of Linea jewelry so far is the multi-colored sparkling glass bead necklace which I have in the earth tones with the turquoise, but I also just got the new “pink” necklace that came out for spring and love it too.

The piece I wear the most would probably be the bar necklace as it goes with anything, casual or dressy.  I do hope those bar earrings come back as I didn’t get any.  I love the quality of Linea jewelry and don’t buy anything else now!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh sorry. I don't wear costume.  I didn't have my glasses in I guess.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

I happily wear my Linea fashion jewelry right alongside my real gold, silver, and platinum pieces.  The pieces I probably wear most often in my more casual retired lifestyle are the single bar necklaces and earrings as well as the small baroque crosses necklaces and earrings.  I have both of these in the goldtone, silvertone, and gunmetal.  They are just so easy to put on and go.

When I dress up more, it is hard to pick a favorite as I love them all.  They always make a statement and are just perfect for my outfit, which more often than not is Linea!

Respected Contributor

I couldn't possibly pick just one piece because so many of them are just fabulous. I have never received so many compliments on my jewelry until I started wearing Linea jewelry. Now it's the only fashion jewelry I buy. I don't even bother with things I see in the store. Some is very pretty, but the prices are just too high. One of the dressier pieces I love to wear is the black jet and fireball torsade. It gets compliments, and "where did you find that" all the time. I dson't wer it often, but it makes me feel very special when I do. The other piece that always gets comments are my fish. I'm now collecting the color fish and they are so much fun to wear.

Honored Contributor

in the linea line, for me,  it is the palm frond sets......have them in gold and silver in both the shorter necklace, the earrings, and the long necklace. would love for him to do a brooch in this design!

https://cfcdn.zulily.com/images/cache/product/452x1000/190042/zu38500533_main_tm1465495400.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/1e/86/dc/1e86dcaa824c19c2d2ae304ea8a0ae16--leaf-pendant-olio.jpg

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/palm1.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein