Honored Contributor

Re: What is everyone planning on getting?

is that "flower power" necklace supposed to be available or is it for future shows?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

is that "flower power" necklace supposed to be available or is it for future shows?

Keep checking the inventory.  Louis said the pieces are at the Q but have not been loaded into the system. Typical Q snafu!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

so far i ordererd the elbow sleeve WK and the WK long cardigan in sapphire. has he ever done a long tank in this color? would love to have the long tank in sapphire.

No, there will not be the matching Tunic Tank for the Sapphire Cardigan.  I asked Louis on his Blog.  I so wanted that, too! Bummer!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

so far i ordererd the elbow sleeve WK and the WK long cardigan in sapphire. has he ever done a long tank in this color? would love to have the long tank in sapphire.

No, there will not be the matching Tunic Tank for the Sapphire Cardigan.  I asked Louis on his Blog.  I so wanted that, too! Bummer!

thanks @Maxine49

that is too bad.....LOVE his tunic WK tanks! would love them in a rainbow of colors.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein